રાહત, સહાયઉપસાવ, ઉભાર, આફતના પ્રસંગો, કર વગેરેમાં રાહત, પીડા, વગેરમાં આરામ
Noun(1) the feeling that comes when something burdensome is removed or reduced(2) the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress(3) (law(4) someone who takes the place of another (as when things get dangerous or difficult(5) assistance in time of difficulty(6) a pause for relaxation(7) a change for the better(8) aid for the aged or indigent or handicapped(9) the act of reducing something unpleasant (as pain or annoyance(10) sculpture consisting of shapes carved on a surface so as to stand out from the surrounding background(11) the act of freeing a city or town that has been besieged
(1) Knotty or mundane national topics often come into relief through a current reference.(2) Previous Pharaohs had followed the rule that, in temple design, incised relief was used on the exterior walls, where it could cast strong shadows.(3) Evelyn cried out with relief , but her reassured expression soon changed drastically in a look of pure fury.(4) By presenting the song as high camp drama, the rather silly Satanic image of the Stones is thrown into relief .(5) They also were significant in limited tactical actions close to the shore such as the prosecution or relief of sieges.(6) I've created an edition of prints to benefit the Tsunami disaster relief efforts.(7) Yet Malawi is not even one of the 18 countries earmarked for immediate debt relief by the G8.(8) Thus, the clinician's goal is to promote relief from pain and promote functional recovery.(9) He was pale, his freckles stood out in stark relief against the white backdrop of his cheeks and his reddish hair was aflame.(10) that's a relief(11) No sooner had I requested a little charcoal, when immediately a full scale famine relief effort was in effect.(12) The UN in Somalia had resolved very little, apart from initial famine relief .(13) Every vein in her body stood out in bright relief against her pale skin.(14) I felt a sense of relief , reassuring myself that that girl wouldn't be me.(15) Later, it became more complex: cutting, putting blocks together, printing with relief and with intaglio blocks.(16) This is a drug that may be given by injection to treat cluster headache, and usually gives fast relief from acute attacks.
(1) relief valve :: રિલિફ વાલ્વ
(2) pain relief :: દર્દ માં રાહત
(3) sigh of relief :: રાહત નિસાસો
(4) tax relief :: કર રાહત
(5) debt relief :: દેવું રાહત
(6) relief worker :: રાહત કાર્યકર
(7) in relief :: રાહત માં
(8) bas-relief :: બસ-રાહત
(9) comic relief :: કોમિક રાહત
(10) low relief :: નીચા રાહત
1. reassurance ::
3. freedom ::
4. respite ::
5. help ::
6. replacement ::
7. rest ::
9. substitute ::
10. relievo ::
13. ministration ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's such a RELIEF to let go of those lies.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
with the little brown boy,
a girl is a big RELIEF!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
(SIGHS) This is such a RELIEF.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
lt's such a RELIEF to tell you.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
I expect it is a RELIEF, Lady Cersei,
giving up your regal responsibilities.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Gujarati Dictionary: relief
Meaning and definitions of relief, translation in Gujarati
language for relief with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of relief in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'relief'
What relief means in Gujarati, relief meaning
in Gujarati, relief
definition, examples and pronunciation
of relief in Gujarati language.