અધિકાર, યોગ્ય, હક, સાચું યથાર્થજમણું, ખરું
Noun(1) an abstract idea of that which is due to a person or governmental body by law or tradition or nature(2) location near or direction toward the right side; i.e. the side to the south when a person or object faces east(3) the piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's right(4) those who support political or social or economic conservatism; those who believe that things are better left unchanged(5) the hand that is on the right side of the body(6) a turn toward the side of the body that is on the south when the person is facing east(7) anything in accord with principles of justice(8) (frequently plural
Verb(1) make reparations or amends for(2) put in or restore to an upright position(3) regain an upright or proper position(4) make right or correct
Adjective(1) being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the east when facing north(2) free from error; especially conforming to fact or truth(3) socially right or correct(4) in conformance with justice or law or morality(5) correct in opinion or judgment(6) appropriate for a condition or purpose or occasion or a person's character, needs(7) of or belonging to the political or intellectual right(8) in or into a satisfactory condition(9) intended for the right hand(10) in accord with accepted standards of usage or procedure(11) having the axis perpendicular to the base(12) (of the side of cloth or clothing(13) (informal(14) most suitable or right for a particular purpose(15) precisely accurate
Adverb(1) precisely, exactly(2) immediately(3) exactly(4) toward or on the right; also used figuratively(5) in the right manner; correctly; suitably(6) an interjection expressing agreement(7) (Southern regional intensive(8) to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly'(9) in accordance with moral or social standards(10) in an accurate manner
(1) You have to decide what you believe is right and recognise it is a very heavy responsibility.(2) Two years there from now too, the German historians will accept that we're right .(3) Lift your right shoulder off the mat and touch your left knee with your right elbow.(4) In fact, some of the noises the new creatures make don't quite sound right at all.(5) Again the government admitted, before the election, that its critics were right .(6) If you have the right elements at the right time, maybe it's true, anything can happen.(7) Still the ball was re-cycled and whipped wide out to Kelley on the right .(8) Mr Houseman is absolutely right to claim that the rateable system is unfair.(9) The nightclub Broadway is also right next door, so you will not have far to stagger after an evening out on the town.(10) The lead was short-lived, Ovenden, in their first attack of the half, broke free on the right .(11) Tourism in York was now at about the right level according to the chairman of the English Tourism Board.(12) If you expect to do everything right all of the time, then you can't afford to have a sense of humour.(13) Conduct which is justified is right , or at least permissible, in the circumstances.(14) He argues that the two officers who had failed to make a match did so because they were not given the right conditions to do so.(15) If they can do it in a way that they feel is morally and ethically right , that's fine.(16) She wouldn't let you do anything unless you did it absolutely right .
(1) all right :: તમામ હક
(2) right now :: અત્યારે જ
(3) be right back :: અધિકાર પાછા
(4) right away :: તરત જ
(5) turn right :: જમણી બાજુ વળો
(6) that's right :: તે સાચું છે
(7) on the right :: જમણી બાજુ પર
(8) right here :: અહીંથી
(9) human right :: માનવ અધિકાર
1. just ::
2. correct ::
3. suitable ::
4. opportune ::
5. sane ::
6. dextral ::
7. proper ::
8. good ::
9. right-hand ::
10. veracious ::
12. exactly ::
13. straight ::
15. well ::
16. mighty ::
19. right on ::
જમણી બાજુ પર
20. flop ::
21. goodness ::
22. entitlement ::
24. right field ::
27. set upright ::
28. remedy ::
29. rectify ::
30. redress ::
1. corrupt ::
2. imprecise ::
3. inaccurate ::
4. inexact ::
5. loose ::
6. unfaithful ::
right, righted, righter, rightest, righting, rightism, rightist, rightists, rightly, rightness, rights, rightward, rightwards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Don't worry, we're planning to have sex
RIGHT on the salad bar.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
Once again, I'm driving.
I'm RIGHT here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
He's RIGHT, the Nobel Prize
is about the work,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
Okay, it's not like she's got
the Christ child in there, RIGHT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
No. I can't look at you
or your avatar RIGHT now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
English to Gujarati Dictionary: right
Meaning and definitions of right, translation in Gujarati
language for right with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of right in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'right'
What right means in Gujarati, right meaning
in Gujarati, right
definition, examples and pronunciation
of right in Gujarati language.