દોરડુંદોરડા વતી બાંધવું, મોતીની માળા, કુસ્તીનો અખાડો, ફરતે બાંધેલાં દોરડાં, દોરડાની વાડ કરવી, દોરડાવતી અલગ પાડવું
Noun(1) a strong line(2) street names for flunitrazepan
Verb(1) catch with a lasso(2) fasten with a rope
(1) He wore a rope of shining rubies around his neck and had a gold ring dangling from his right ear.(2) We had eight ropers out the first day and some of them had never thrown a rope in an arena, and there wasn't a calf missed.(3) a rope of pearls(4) I tried to move my limbs only to find them restrained by what felt like thick strands of rope .(5) She nodded, and tiptoed to pull a length of thick rope from the back of the cart.(6) there was no way down, even with a rope(7) executions by the rope continued well into the twentieth century(8) How exquisite she would look in the rope of garnet beads my mother gave me years ago for a birthday present.(9) My eyes came to rest on a long strand of thick hemp rope , slightly frazzled but still in one piece.(10) He pulled out a small length of thin nylon rope and a knife.(11) He had noticed that the thick sisal rope which had snapped had been cut halfway through with a sharp instrument, probably a knife.(12) They were linked by a great length of rope modestly coiled at both ends of the row.(13) Together, with Steve hauling on the rope and him climbing, he made it to the top of the cliff.(14) She gingerly pulled the rope of pearls out of the box, staring at them in disbelief, as if she expected them to disappear any moment.(15) With a cord I always carried in my pocket just for such an occasion, I started to rope his hands together.(16) coils of rope
(1) skipping rope :: દોરડા છોડવામાં આવી રહ્યા
(2) jump rope :: દોરડા કુદ
(3) wire rope :: વાયર દોરડું
(4) the rope :: દોરડું
(5) rope skipping :: દોરડા છોડવામાં આવી રહ્યા
(6) skip rope :: દોરડું છોડવા
(7) tow rope :: વાહન ખેંચવાની દોરડું
(8) climbing rope :: ચડતા દોરડું
(9) steel wire rope :: સ્ટીલ વાયર દોરડું
(10) rope in :: માં દોરડું
1. cord ::
2. circle ::
3. tie ::
4. lasso ::
5. leash ::
rope, roped, ropes, roping
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I gave it to you to cut the ROPE,
and now I don't have me dagger no more.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
Like, what if you swung on a ROPE
from the ceiling?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
Threw him right over a ROPE bridge,
and watched him fall.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Have these hands ever touched a ROPE?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
was just another ROPE
they use to lash us down.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: rope
Meaning and definitions of rope, translation in Gujarati
language for rope with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rope in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'rope'
What rope means in Gujarati, rope meaning
in Gujarati, rope
definition, examples and pronunciation
of rope in Gujarati language.