ચિહ્ન, નિશાની, લક્ષણ, ઈશારોસહી કરવીચિહ્ના
Noun(1) a perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened(2) a public display of a message(3) any nonverbal action or gesture that encodes a message(4) structure displaying a board on which advertisements can be posted(5) (astrology(6) (medicine(7) having an indicated pole (as the distinction between positive and negative electric charges(8) an event that is experienced as indicating important things to come(9) a gesture that is part of a sign language(10) a fundamental linguistic unit linking a signifier to that which is signified(11) a character indicating a relation between quantities
Verb(1) mark with one's signature; write one's name (on(2) approve and express assent, responsibility, or obligation(3) be engaged by a written agreement(4) engage by written agreement(5) communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs(6) place signs, as along a road(7) communicate in sign language(8) make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
Adjective(1) used of the language of the deaf
(1) That was how he looked when she went down to the mortuary to identify his body and sign the necessary documents.(2) street sign(3) He has also learnt sign language and can now sign 30 words and speak them clearly.(4) a sign of the Zodiac(5) I might even say that such a reaction is a sign of profound ingratitude.(6) Rahman's promoter Cedric Kushner files lawsuits in all directions when the fighter makes attempts to sign with Don King.(7) They don't hesitate to sign petitions, write letters or otherwise share their opinions.(8) Koko is famous for knowing sign language, and she was able to sign to her handlers in California that she had a toothache.(9) A symbol is a sign used to represent something other than itself.(10) Many times, a community will ask the local authorities to put in a stop sign or traffic light at a dangerous corner.(11) Contracture of the palmar fascia, like palmar erythema, is often cited as a sign of chronic liver disease.(12) the shops are full, which is a sign that the recession is past its worst(13) It used to be thought that wine drinkers in Britain loved the taste of oak, and that we believed it was a sign of quality.(14) she was learning to sign(15) I searched everywhere and there was no sign of her(16) Tara said happily, but the sign of hunger and boredom lingered in her eyes.
(1) sign up :: સાઇન અપ
(2) sign in :: સાઇન ઇન
(3) sign out :: સાઇન આઉટ કરો
(4) sign off :: બંધ સાઇન ઇન
(5) road sign :: રસ્તાની નિશાની
(6) sign language :: સાંકેતિક ભાષા
(7) sign on :: સાઇન
(8) stop sign :: સાઇન બંધ
(9) traffic sign :: ટ્રાફિક સંજ્ઞા
(10) star sign :: સિતારાની સહી
1. indication ::
2. portent ::
અપશુકન કે અશુભ ચિહ્ન
3. gesture ::
4. notice ::
5. symbol ::
6. polarity ::
8. mark ::
9. foretoken ::
10. signboard ::
11. star sign ::
12. write one's name on ::
એક નામ પર લખવા
13. endorse ::
14. write ::
15. recruit ::
16. signal ::
17. subscribe ::
18. ratify ::
19. bless ::
20. sign up ::
21. signed ::
cosign, cosigned, cosigning, cosigns, sign, signage, signed, signer, signers, signing, signings, signs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...while playing in the tournament.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
I have no doubt he will SIGN a decree
arming the believers you felt worthy.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
The captain has turned off
the fasten seat belt SIGN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
is a good SIGN
for our marriage?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
As I was saying, is this a SIGN
that our society...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
English to Gujarati Dictionary: sign
Meaning and definitions of sign, translation in Gujarati
language for sign with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sign in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'sign'
What sign means in Gujarati, sign meaning
in Gujarati, sign
definition, examples and pronunciation
of sign in Gujarati language.