સદીઓ જૂના અંગે પક્ષપાતભરી
બહાદુર, બોલ્ડ, હિંમતવાન, બહાદુરી, પરાક્રમી, સદીઓ જૂના અંગે પક્ષપાતભરી, કટ્ટરવાદી, દબાવી ન શકાય તેવું, અજેય, કઠોર, હઠીલા, મજબૂત, ભરપૂરતા, મજબુત, જોલી, જાડું અને નાનું, તોફાની, જીદ
Noun(1) a person who is loyal to their allegiance (especially in times of revolt
Adjective(1) having rugged physical strength; inured to fatigue or hardships(2) dependable(3) used especially of persons
(1) Nonetheless, she was also a strong advocate of growth and had been a well-respected voice on the council with her own stalwart supporters in the business community.(2) York's defence was stalwart and the forwards worked themselves to exhaustion to keep their lead.(3) Her stalwart support has seen her raise more than a thousand pound every year for the society.(4) So far, stalwart consumers, a solid housing sector, and stimulative government policies give reasons for optimism.(5) Players, officials and supporters at Corsham Rugby Club have been paying tribute to a stalwart committee member who died on Friday aged 69.(6) However, when ethnologists from the Smithsonian Institute visited the Quinault later in the century, they found a robust and stalwart people.(7) Unless the music-loving public supports the few existing venues, even these stalwart locations will disappear and karaoke will have won.(8) The Pars supporters remember him as a stalwart and the club cherished his memory by naming a stand after him.(9) He was a stalwart supporter of Shamrock Gaels GAA club and, of the sport in general.(10) Mrs Taylor regularly ran Salisbury's soup kitchens, providing hot food for the hungry, and she was a stalwart supporter of the homeless trust.(11) In that position, however, he remained a stalwart support of the Arctic Program.(12) He is also a stalwart Mayo supporter, who never misses a match from start of the season to the end.(13) In addition, there are stalwart slides, reels and hornpipes all solid session tuned played with enthusiasm and character.(14) A stalwart supporter of the Soil Association, Jo has hosted an organic event at her house and been to several at Highgrove.(15) Jay Haley is arguably the most stalwart hold-out in the family therapy field for the strong-sense idea of symptom function.(16) Mr Fallows was a stalwart committee member whose name appeared year after year on the trophies, and the Horticultural Society Committee will be meeting shortly to decide upon some form of permanent memorial to him.
(1) food stall :: ખોરાક સ્ટોલ
(2) market stall :: બજાર સ્ટોલ
(3) shower stall :: ફુવારો સ્ટોલ
(4) engine stall :: એન્જિન સ્ટોલ
(5) set up a stall :: એક સ્ટોલ સુયોજિત
Tags for the entry 'stalwart'
What stalwart means in Gujarati, stalwart meaning
in Gujarati, stalwart
definition, examples and pronunciation
of stalwart in Gujarati language.