English to Gujarati Meaning of success - સફળતા

Success :

સફળતા, પ્રાપ્તિ, સમૃદ્ધિ, પરમ સૌભાગ્ય, વ્યાપ, ઉન્નતિ, વિજય, જીત, ભાગલાનું પ્રતિબિંબ પાડનાર, ઇશ્વર ઝડપ, ધનસંપત્તિ, સુધારણા, પ્રગતિ, વૃદ્ધિ, વિજેતા, ચમત્કાર, ઘટના, ઉચ્ચ બિંદુ, પરિપૂર્ણતા, જોસ, સિદ્ધિ, આનંદ, કામ પૂર્ણ, કાર્ય સિદ્ધિ, નસીબ, ભાવિ, પરિણામ, સિક્વલ, નિષ્કર્ષ

Facebook Twitter Linkedin Share More
Definitions of success in English
Noun(1) an event that accomplishes its intended purpose(2) an attainment that is successful(3) a state of prosperity or fame(4) a person with a record of successes
Examples of success in English
(1) they made a success of the business(2) He said the exhibition had been a massive success with people queuing into the park grounds.(3) There followed a couple of decades of stunning artistic and popular success .(4) she'll have more success in journalism(5) the success of his play(6) From stories he told me about her he owes much of his success to her loyalty and insight.(7) He stresses that to achieve success in his sport you need to be a serious athlete, not a beach bum.(8) The opening game this past Saturday was a great success and many people had lots of fun.(9) There are many countries, he argues, which have had success in enforcing outright bans.(10) they had success in the early years(11) Health boards had advertised for salaried GPs, but had no great success in filling posts.(12) We have already had success in securing convictions for this sort of crime.(13) They owe some of their success to straightforward luck, coming at the right time with the right music.(14) In every generation young people grow up surrounded by images of wealth and success .(15) Our interpretations and perceptions either defeat or enhance our social success .(16) they enjoyed great success with their first album
Related Phrases of success
(1) success story ::
સફળ વાર્તા
(2) great success ::
મહાન સફળતા
(3) success rate ::
સફળતા દર
(4) without success ::
સફળતા વગર
(5) achieve success ::
સફળતા હાંસલ
(6) huge success ::
વિશાળ સફળતા
(7) be a success ::
સફળ સાબિત થઇ
(8) key to success ::
સફળતા માટે કી
(9) lack of success ::
સફળતા મળવાના અભાવે
1. favorable outcome ::
સાનુકૂળ પરિણામ
2. prosperity ::
4. star ::
5. winner ::
1. bomb ::
2. bummer ::
સમય વ્યર્થ થયો
3. bust ::
4. catastrophe ::
5. clinker ::
ખૂબ પકાવેલી ઈંટ
6. failure ::
7. fiasco ::
8. flop ::
9. misfire ::
10. turkey ::
Different Forms
success, successes, successful
Word Example from TV Shows
The Sweet Smell of Success.

The Sweet Smell of Success.

Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16

Oh, your first attempt being
such a wild success?

Oh, your first attempt being such a wild SUCCESS?

Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6

We all wish you success.

We all wish you SUCCESS.

Vikings Season 1, Episode 3

...where when a hunter flaunts his success
to the rest of the village...

...where when a hunter flaunts his SUCCESS to the rest of the village...

The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4

"10% chance of liver failure" sound like a 90% chance of liver SUCCESS.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22

English to Gujarati Dictionary: success

Meaning and definitions of success, translation in Gujarati language for success with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of success in Gujarati and in English language.

Tags for the entry 'success'

What success means in Gujarati, success meaning in Gujarati, success definition, examples and pronunciation of success in Gujarati language.

Learn Prepositions by Photos
Commonly confused words
form of verbs
Learn 300+ TOEFL words
Fill in the blanks
Topic Wise Words
Learn 3000+ common words
Words Everyday
Most Searched Words
GRE words
Android App
iPhone App
Chrome Extension

Blog List

Topic Wise Words

Learn 3000+ Common Words

Learn Common GRE Words

Learn Words Everyday

Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.
Your Search History