પાતળુંવજૂદ વિનાનું, બારીક, કૃશ, પુષ્ટ કે જાડુ નહિ એવું, ઝીણું, સૂક્ષ્મ
Verb(1) lose thickness; become thin or thinner(2) make thin or thinner(3) lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture(4) take off weight
Adjective(1) of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section(2) lacking excess flesh(3) very narrow(4) not dense(5) relatively thin in consistency or low in density; not viscous(6) (of sound(7) lacking spirit or sincere effort(8) lacking substance or significance
Adverb(1) without viscosity
(1) A hole has been torn in the thin veil of ozone just above the Antarctic.(2) The air is so thin it is incapable of supporting life.(3) Baron stifled his angry response and forced a thin smile instead.(4) The string tone is thin , but the sound has an attractive warmth overall.(5) She began to feel her thin shoes break under her, and the muscles in her thighs started to burn with fury from the intense climb.(6) The weather was fairly warm for Spring, so the boys were fine in their thin clothing.(7) I found the explanation for the campaign material disappointing and a bit thin .(8) He gave me a brief, thin smile that seemed more for my benefit than his.(9) There seems to have been at most a thin trickle of men directly from northern France into Scotland, and there is little evidence of migration directly from the Continent to Ireland.(10) Once you have bunched four or five sprigs together, wind thin wire around the cluster, leaving a one-inch spike at the bottom.(11) Behind that sound, hidden in it, was the thin , faint sound of a woman's distant scream, coming from inside the building.(12) She is skeletally thin , with hollow, cadaverous eyes and cheeks.(13) If no frank perforation is seen, thin barium liquid should be used to identify lacerations that may otherwise be missed.(14) The whiting have started to thin out although the blackfish have picked up a bit.(15) The invitation, offered with a thin smile, comes out of the blue.(16) If you are one of those frailer and more malnourished types, you should eat light nourishing soups or thin rice porridge.
(1) tall and thin :: ઊંચું અને પાતળું
(2) very thin :: ખુબ જ પાતળું
(3) through thick and thin :: જાડા અને પાતળા મારફતે
(4) thin layer :: પાતળુ પળ
(5) thin film :: પાતળા ફિલ્મ
(6) thin air :: પાતળા હવા
(7) thin client :: પાતળા ક્લાયન્ટ
(8) thick and thin :: જાડા અને પાતળા
(9) thin out :: પાતળા બહાર
(10) thin ice :: પાતળા બરફ
1. narrow ::
2. lightweight ::
3. slim ::
4. sparse ::
5. watery ::
6. weak ::
7. insubstantial ::
8. lean ::
9. slender ::
10. slight ::
11. dilute ::
12. disperse ::
13. reduce ::
1. chubby ::
2. corpulent ::
3. fat ::
4. gross ::
5. obese ::
6. overweight ::
7. plump ::
8. portly ::
9. rotund ::
10. tubby ::
thin, thinly, thinness, thins
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm surprised you could hear me
with this Thin Mint in your ear! Ha, ha!
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
...are THIN blue line
between us and these animals.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
No, those shitty THIN chocolate sticks:
neither a snack nor an appetizer.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
I'm sorry, we can't all eat whatever we want
and still stay THIN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
His eyes came out a little THIN,
but you can just pretend he's Chinese.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
English to Gujarati Dictionary: thin
Meaning and definitions of thin, translation in Gujarati
language for thin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of thin in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'thin'
What thin means in Gujarati, thin meaning
in Gujarati, thin
definition, examples and pronunciation
of thin in Gujarati language.