સુધી, ખેડવું, ખેતી કરવી, ગોળ માટેનું ઢેફું, નાણાં-પેટી
Noun(1) unstratified soil deposited by a glacier; consists of sand and clay and gravel and boulders mixed together(2) a treasury for government funds(3) a strongbox for holding cash
Verb(1) work land as by ploughing, harrowing, and manuring, in order to make it ready for cultivation
(1) It's not an easy pill to swallow for Canadians, but it's time to test the patience and just wait till next year.(2) He apologises for being a bit dazed; he was here till 3am the night before.(3) The revelers partied on till midnight, until everyone had their fill of food, drink and dancing.(4) From now till next spring the club will organise outings, competitions and fundraising events.(5) The have to order them so I can't start wearing them till next week.(6) It's fixed up and polished till it proudly gleams again and catches the eye of yet another prospective owner.(7) Guess audiences will have to wait till the opening night to find out if the adaptation hooks them as much as it did the director.(8) On the whole, in Hollywood, they only hate you till they need you.(9) We sing for four to four-and-a-half hours, and everyone listens till the end.(10) I would guess they just tot up the totals and check that the till has that much money in it.(11) The assistant had taken the money and opened the till , when the man jumped over the counter and pushed her.(12) there were queues at the till(13) But when the shop assistant opened the till , the thief grabbed the notes and made off.(14) They took money from the till and a quantity of cigarettes after threatening staff.(15) Thieves grabbed cash from a till in a wine shop and escaped with about Ôö¼├║190.(16) So back and forth went the stiff haggling till we reached a compromise.
(1) till the end :: અંત સુધી
(2) till now :: અત્યાર સુધી
(3) till then :: ત્યાર સુધીમાં
(4) till tomorrow :: આવતીકાલ સુધી
(5) till death :: મૃત્યુ સુધી
(6) up till now :: અત્યાર સુધી
(7) till when :: જ્યારે સુધી
(8) till late :: સુધી મોડી
(9) till today :: આજે સુધી
(10) up till :: સુધી અપ
1. cash register ::
2. cashbox ::
3. boulder clay ::
4. public treasury ::
5. until ::
6. before ::
7. cultivate ::
distill, distilled, distills, till, tillable, tillage, tilled, tilling, tills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Wait TILL you hear about our van.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
If the wedding's not TILL tomorrow,
why don't you stay with us tonight?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
You weren't supposed
to be here TILL Sunday!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
Listen to me, cunt.
Till I get what I want,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
With his burning sword?
I'll remember that TILL the day I die.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Gujarati Dictionary: till
Meaning and definitions of till, translation in Gujarati
language for till with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of till in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'till'
What till means in Gujarati, till meaning
in Gujarati, till
definition, examples and pronunciation
of till in Gujarati language.