ટ્રેન, રેલગાડી, આગગાડી, વ્યક્તિઓ, જનાવોકેળવવું, શીખવવું, તાલીમ આપવીરેલ્વેટ્રેન
Noun(1) public transport provided by a line of railway cars coupled together and drawn by a locomotive(2) a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding(3) a procession (of wagons or mules or camels(4) a series of consequences wrought by an event(5) piece of cloth forming the long back section of a gown that is drawn along the floor(6) wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed
Verb(1) create by training and teaching(2) undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession(3) develop (a child's or animal's(4) educate for a future role or function(5) teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment(6) point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment(7) teach and supervise (someone, to(8) exercise in order to prepare for an event or competition(9) cause to grow in a certain way by tying and pruning it(10) travel by rail or train(11) drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground
(1) We cannot know what train of events our actions will set in motion.(2) Sport is about competing to see who is the best and athletes have to train hard to reach the top.(3) But once this train was set in motion, it became impossible to stop or even to alter its course.(4) Her outfit was a voluminous lace affair without shape or style, and I couldn't see her own shoes from the grubby train of her dress.(5) I want to train a pear tree as an espalier against a wall.(6) The philosophy is it's easier to train an athlete to perform pit stops than it is to turn a mechanic into a top-tier athlete.(7) We train elite athletes in hopes that they will make it to the Olympics.(8) Again, he chuckled as if this whole train of events was nothing but some outrageous mischief meant to unnerve me.(9) Regally an hour and a half late, Ermias arrives with a train of 20 family members, bodyguards and aides.(10) The engines had twin overhead camshafts which were gear driven via a train of gears coming from the rear of the crankshaft.(11) we train on Wednesdays(12) It is his sale of Christ that sets in motion the train of events leading up to the Crucifixion.(13) He had carried her all the way to his horse, the long train of her blue dress trailing behind them, and placed her in front of him in the saddle.(14) A train of twenty-eight mules would carry about four tons, a similar number of horses about three tons.(15) But at a certain point he had begun to train his own players, and at that point he opted for women.(16) She was dressed in a clingy serpent green gown with a long train and a humongous collar.
(1) train station :: ટ્રેન સ્ટેશન
(2) by train :: ટ્રેન દ્વારા
(3) train track :: ટ્રેન ટ્રેક
(4) on the train :: આગગાડી પર
(5) train ticket :: ટ્રેન ટિકિટ
(6) bullet train :: બુલેટ ટ્રેન
(7) travel by train :: ટ્રેન દ્વારા મુસાફરી
(8) take the train :: ટ્રેન લેવા
(9) miss the train :: ટ્રેન ચૂકી
(10) freight train :: નૂર ટ્રેન
1. locomotive ::
2. retinue ::
3. procession ::
4. chain ::
5. gearing ::
6. string ::
7. caravan ::
8. instruct ::
9. study ::
10. exercise ::
11. aim ::
13. trail ::
14. prepare ::
15. condition ::
16. develop ::
17. coach ::
18. take ::
19. rail ::
20. groom ::
train, trainable, trained, trainee, trainees, trainer, trainers, training, trains
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I really want to go
to the TRAIN store.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
He's at the TRAIN station.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
It'll take us a fortnight just to
gather supplies for the TRAIN.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
A smith, eh? Where'd you TRAIN?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
It's like there's a TRAIN
in your mouth.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
English to Gujarati Dictionary: train
Meaning and definitions of train, translation in Gujarati
language for train with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of train in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'train'
What train means in Gujarati, train meaning
in Gujarati, train
definition, examples and pronunciation
of train in Gujarati language.