વિકૃતિ, મરડવું, આમળવું, વળ ચડાવવો, દોરડું ભાંગવું, મચડી નાખવું, અમળાવું મરડાવું - તેગૂંચવું
Noun(1) an unforeseen development(2) an interpretation of a text or action(3) any clever maneuver(4) the act of rotating rapidly(5) a sharp strain on muscles or ligaments(6) a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight(7) a circular segment of a curve(8) a miniature whirlpool or whirlwind resulting when the current of a fluid doubles back on itself(9) a jerky pulling movement(10) a hairdo formed by braiding or twisting the hair(11) social dancing in which couples vigorously twist their hips and arms in time to the music; was popular in the 1960s(12) the act of winding or twisting(13) turning or twisting around (in place
Verb(1) to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling(2) cause (a plastic object(3) turn in the opposite direction(4) form into a spiral shape(5) form into twists(6) extend in curves and turns(7) do the twist(8) twist or pull violently or suddenly, especially so as to remove (something(9) practice sophistry; change the meaning of or be vague about in order to mislead or deceive(10) twist suddenly so as to sprain
(1) a licorice twist(2) The next part was a flurry of movement - block, parry, thrust, twist , turn, step.(3) In a strange twist of irony, players who played the past year overseas say they are too worn down to participate, while players who didn't play claim they are nowhere near game shape.(4) Grill small sardines on the open grill and serve with a twist of lemon and a healthy shake of freshly ground black pepper.(5) He gave it a quarter twist and it sprang open into a bow a half meter long.(6) With a firm twist of her body, Oren got herself spiraling toward the ground at a crazy angle.(7) You may also twist a cord out of yarn, or use i-cord.(8) It sounds unusual, but it tasted great; a meaty, comforting pasta dish given a twist by a substantial infusion of whisky.(9) He attributes that to having a lot of torque, twist and turn in his body and lots of flexibility in his arm, shoulder and elbow.(10) It can be switched from rear drive to high or low range four-wheel-drive with a twist of a fascia-mounted knob.(11) The gradual twist of the body may be likened to certain movements in nature, such as that of a vine winding itself around a tree.(12) The list covers classics, such as the Mint Julep, which is given a presentation twist by serving it in a silver goblet.(13) White also stopped planning weddings and made her specialty in providing corporate affairs events with a twist .(14) Take your Good Grips zester, and using the notch on the side, make a twist from the lemon rind.(15) You try and twist the cap off until she hands you a bottle opener and you say thanks.(16) with a sudden twist, she got away from him
(1) twist of fate :: નિયતિ ટ્વીસ્ટ
(2) to twist :: ટ્વિસ્ટ માટે
(3) twist off :: બંધ ટ્વિસ્ટ
(4) twist up :: સુધી ટ્વિસ્ટ
(5) twist ankle :: ટ્વિસ્ટ પગની ઘૂંટી
(6) twist tie :: ટ્વિસ્ટ ટાઇ
(7) plot twist :: પ્લોટ ટ્વિસ્ટ
(8) twist drill :: ટ્વિસ્ટ કવાયત
(9) twist round :: ટ્વિસ્ટ રાઉન્ડ
(10) twist the truth :: સત્ય ટ્વિસ્ટ
1. turn ::
2. bend ::
3. convolution ::
4. interpretation ::
5. spin ::
6. wrench ::
7. device ::
9. crook ::
10. winding ::
11. kink ::
12. construction ::
13. plait ::
14. crumple ::
15. contort ::
16. wring ::
18. wriggle ::
19. sprain ::
20. distort ::
21. twiddle ::
22. wind ::
23. intertwine ::
24. turn ::
25. worm ::
26. convolute ::
27. wrench ::
twist, twisted, twister, twisters, twisting, twists, twisty, untwist, untwisted, untwisting, untwists
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with a climactic
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
This is a TWIST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
I hope your book has a TWIST
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
And with the added TWIST of an M. Night
Shyamalan movie, I'm going to mean it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
What? ls there another TWIST coming?
ls the baby not theirs at all?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
English to Gujarati Dictionary: twist
Meaning and definitions of twist, translation in Gujarati
language for twist with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of twist in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'twist'
What twist means in Gujarati, twist meaning
in Gujarati, twist
definition, examples and pronunciation
of twist in Gujarati language.