ઉપલું-થી ઉપરનું, જોડાનો ઉપલો ભાગ, ઉપર આવેલું, ઉપરના દરજ્જાનું, ઉપરના પદનું
Noun(1) the higher of two berths(2) piece of leather or synthetic material that forms the part of a shoe or boot above the sole that encases the foot(3) a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite; used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression
Adjective(1) the topmost one of two(2) higher in place or position(3) superior in rank or accomplishment
(1) By the start of next season, I want us to be pitching for a position at the upper end of the league table.(2) The gunmen had taken up position in an upper floor bathroom across from the minister's tightly-guarded home.(3) Place the cuff on your bare upper arm one-inch above the bend of your elbow.(4) This habitat extends partway up the adjacent slopes, while upland forest occupies the upper slopes and ridge tops.(5) And for baking items that need not brown too quickly, you could position the rack in the upper third of the oven.(6) One goal was to return fish to traditional spawning grounds in the upper reaches of the Clearwater tributaries, strengthening natural fish runs.(7) In this position, your upper body weight will more likely balance on your skeletal structure, enabling the surrounding back muscles to relax.(8) Well-fitting shoes with a firm sole and soft upper are the best way to prevent most foot problems.(9) He was a strict college professor who'd managed to rise to the upper social status himself.(10) These farmers are mostly uneducated but they take full advantage of the benefits they can derive from their upper caste status.(11) Forcefully press the weights in an arc above your upper chest, exhaling as you pass the midpoint.(12) Shortly after passing a group of holly trees, the path starts to bear left over more boggy ground, and the upper slopes and crags come into view.(13) Small streams are common on many moors and upper river catchment areas.(14) The upper levels, above and beyond the landing near the door to the library, were completely unlit, and nobody ever went up there.(15) They arise when the water vapour from hot aircraft exhausts mixes with the cool air of the upper atmosphere, about 32,000 ft above the Earth's surface.(16) On either side of the fountain, a curved staircase connected the ground floor to an upper walkway that encircled the entire room.
(1) upper arm :: ઉપલા હાથ
(2) upper deck :: અપર ડેક
(3) upper lip :: ઉપરનો હોઠ
(4) upper limit :: મહત્તમ મર્યાદા
(5) upper level :: ઉપલા સ્તરના
(6) stiff upper lip :: સખત ઉપલા હોઠ
(7) upper part :: ઉપલા ભાગ
(8) upper jaw :: ઉપલા જડબામાં
2. superior ::
3. top ::
4. nosebleed ::
નાકમાંથી રક્તસ્ત્રાવ થતો
5. amphetamine ::
6. pep pill ::
7. speed ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the entire UPPER layer
of infected tissue,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
...a CBC, baseline glucose, UPPER GI?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
Soon my UPPER lip will be the same
fake-blond as my beautiful best friend.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
Thus giving him
the UPPER hand.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Roof and UPPER floor?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
English to Gujarati Dictionary: upper
Meaning and definitions of upper, translation in Gujarati
language for upper with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of upper in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'upper'
What upper means in Gujarati, upper meaning
in Gujarati, upper
definition, examples and pronunciation
of upper in Gujarati language.