પહેરવું(વહાણને) વાળવું, પહેરવાનાં કપડાં, પહેરેલું હોવું, થકવી નાખવું, થાકી જવું, કંટાળો આવે એવી રીતે પસાર થવું
Noun(1) impairment resulting from long use(2) a covering designed to be worn on a person's body(3) the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment
Verb(1) be dressed in(2) have on one's person(3) have in one's aspect; wear an expression of one's attitude or personality(4) deteriorate through use or stress(5) have or show an appearance of(6) last and be usable(7) go to pieces(8) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress(9) put clothing on one's body
(1) Over 90% of North American women wear a bra, many without ever asking why.(2) the environmental health people wouldn't wear it(3) Such testosterone-laden yarns do not wear well a millennium on.(4) some new tops for wear in the evening(5) Aymara men in the Altiplano region wear long cotton trousers and woolen caps with ear flaps.(6) Shannon gives the order to wear ship(7) she used to wear her hair in plaits(8) It's not starting the engine that causes extra wear and tear.(9) Purchase bicycle clothing made of reflective fabrics or add reflective tape to all of your rainy-weather wear .(10) She still continues to wear the Blue Ensign until her hand-over to the Navy, scheduled for September, and her commissioning is due in October.(11) In osteoarthritis, the alignment of the leg changes because of wear .(12) It offers 5,000 sq ft of quality footwear, from outdoor to special occasion wear and top brands like Ecco, Van Dal, and Clarks.(13) It has been showing the effects of wear and tear for some time.(14) Less wear and tear on the cars means fewer new car purchases.(15) evening wear(16) She also has an own-name, off-the-peg collection suitable for occasion wear .
(1) wear out :: બહાર પહેરવા
(2) wear off :: બંધ પહેરે
(3) wear and tear :: ઘસારો
(4) wear glasses :: ચશ્માં પહેરો
(5) wear a uniform :: ગણવેશ પેહરો
(6) wear away :: દૂર પહેરે
(7) casual wear :: રોજબરોજના વસ્ત્રો
(8) wear down :: નીચે પહેરે
(9) ready to wear :: પહેરવા માટે તૈયાર
(10) wear a hat :: ટોપી પહેરવી
1. use ::
2. clothes ::
3. damage ::
4. habiliment ::
5. wearing ::
6. dress in ::
7. bear ::
8. erode ::
9. last ::
10. endure ::
11. have on ::
12. wear down ::
13. assume ::
14. fall apart ::
wear, wearable, wearer, wearers, wearily, wearing, wearings, wears
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They don't WEAR bicycle helmets
in Game of Thrones.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
I really should WEAR a bell around my neck
so you guys can hear me coming.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
You can WEAR yours
and we can have little sword fights
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
'Cause when I WEAR it,
it's a shirt.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
No. Once these puppies touch the ground,
they're mine and I'll have to WEAR them...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
English to Gujarati Dictionary: wear
Meaning and definitions of wear, translation in Gujarati
language for wear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wear in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'wear'
What wear means in Gujarati, wear meaning
in Gujarati, wear
definition, examples and pronunciation
of wear in Gujarati language.