જથાબંધ વેચાણ, વિપુલ પ્રમાણમાં, ગમે તેટલી કિંમતે, મોટા જથામાં, કશા વિવેક વિના
Noun(1) the selling of goods to merchants; usually in large quantities for resale to consumers
Verb(1) sell in large quantities
Adjective(1) ignoring distinctions
Adverb(1) at a wholesale price(2) on a large scale without careful discrimination
(1) Even on a quarterly basis, Scottish retail and wholesale was growing at double the rate of the UK.(2) I'm not a distributor, but we do sell wholesale , and I know how big a pain in the neck small orders can be.(3) As well as selling from their own shop, the Ramsays run a mail order business, sell wholesale all over the country and to department stores such as Jenners and Harrods.(4) To centralize control and management of all Army inventories, AMC has been combining wholesale and retail inventories through the single stock fund program.(5) Ninety percent of that total came from wholesale suppliers who derive the fuel from soybean oil, not restaurant grease.(6) Vaughn's role is essentially a reprise of the role he played in The Magnificent Seven, right down to a couple of key speeches which are lifted almost wholesale from the earlier film.(7) A mile away is Chowpatti Street in Old Delhi, where traders from all over India buy and sell wholesale .(8) In Sri Lanka it has one factory, 116 retail outlets, five wholesale markets and several storage facilities.(9) What I mean by this is that although Fourier was aware of what was happening in England as a result of the Industrial Revolution, he rejected industrialism wholesale .(10) English Heritage also warns today against the wholesale destruction of old homes as part of efforts to regenerate the housing market in areas such as South Yorkshire and Hull.(11) And January wholesale unleaded gasoline goes for 75 cents, vs. 87 cents today.(12) While it is not an instrument transplanted wholesale from West Africa, that its roots are as much there as in the yards of Laventille is undeniable.(13) And most of all, protection is urgently required from the wholesale destruction of every last vestige of Nature in our lives.(14) In 1869 a Jesse Peel took over, installed a brewing plant and also sold beer wholesale on a dray.(15) Indeed, the Gigg Lane men enjoyed the lion's share of play for the first 60 minutes and only let it slip after making wholesale changes for the last half hour.(16) Controversial plans to split Telstra into separate retail and wholesale divisions have been criticised by one of the world's top ratings agencies.
(1) wholesale price :: જથ્થાબંધ ભાવ
(2) wholesale trade :: જથ્થાબંધ વેપાર
(3) wholesale prices :: હોલસેલ ભાવોમાં
(4) wholesale banking :: જથ્થાબંધ બેન્કિંગ
(5) wholesale business :: જથ્થાબંધ વેપાર
(6) wholesale store :: જથ્થાબંધ સ્ટોર
2. on a large scale ::
5. without exception ::
7. extensive ::
8. widespread ::
9. large-scale ::
10. wide-ranging ::
11. comprehensive ::
12. total ::
13. mass ::
14. indiscriminate ::
wholesale, wholesaled, wholesales, wholesaling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
At 30 cents WHOLESALE?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
Based on your cost of materials
and your WHOLESALE selling price...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
♪ Pull up to a WHOLESALE ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Okay, I have my own
WHOLESALE flower business.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Gujarati Dictionary: wholesale
Meaning and definitions of wholesale, translation in Gujarati
language for wholesale with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wholesale in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'wholesale'
What wholesale means in Gujarati, wholesale meaning
in Gujarati, wholesale
definition, examples and pronunciation
of wholesale in Gujarati language.