શા માટેખુલાસો, કયા હેતુ, સૌમ્ય અથવા નજીવું આશ્ચર્ય, જરાક વાંધો, ઇ. વ્યક્ત કરનાર, કારણ
Noun(1) the cause or intention underlying an action or situation, especially in the phrase `the whys and wherefores'
(1) why did you do that?(2) It perhaps explains why today I don't like to go to places that require me to use a map.(3) why don't I give you a lift?(4) A friend asked him why he went so far, and told him that there were plenty of others just as good nearer his home.(5) It is not enough to know the result of something, because it is necessary to figure out the reason why .(6) People said, "That's outrageous, why , that's silly. Common sense says that can't possibly be the truth.(7) Perhaps this explains why Chan was rejected by Richmond voters at the last election.(8) They are part of the reason why he turned down jobs outside of Dundee.(9) why is it that I have to do everything around here?(10) Perhaps that's why they didn't seem to have any true sympathy for how I felt.(11) why, that's absurd!(12) why not give it a rest?(13) Perhaps that's why they end up doing rather director-led conceptual stagings.(14) Perhaps it's why the West Coast has more helicopters than anywhere else in the country.(15) Perhaps this is why the twin towers did not inspire the same sort of affection reserved for other New York landmarks.(16) That was seen as the reason why previous moves by the bank had been attacked by media and politicians.
(1) why not :: કેમ નહિ
(2) that's why :: એ કારણે
(3) that is why :: કે શા માટે છે
(4) why is that :: શા માટે છે કે
(5) why so :: શા માટે
(6) the reason why :: શા માટે
(7) reason why :: શા માટે
1. how come ::
કેવી રીતે આવે
2. for what reason ::
3. for what purpose ::
કયા હેતુ થી
4. what for ::
5. to what end ::
6. wherefore ::
7. wherefore ::
whee, why, whys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- How much beer have you had?
- None, WHY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Then WHY am I laughing!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
- Yeah, no, I don't think so.
- Okay, WHY are you arguing about this?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
"Why does this mean
anything to me?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
and you keep sighing
and saying, "Why me?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
English to Gujarati Dictionary: why
Meaning and definitions of why, translation in Gujarati
language for why with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of why in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'why'
What why means in Gujarati, why meaning
in Gujarati, why
definition, examples and pronunciation
of why in Gujarati language.