પવનવાયુ, પવન તરફની બાજુ, પવન કે હવાથી લઈ જવાતી ગંધ, પવનનો કૃત્રિમ પ્રવાહ, પેટમાં થતો વાયુ, બાદીચાવી આપવી
Noun(1) air moving (sometimes with considerable force(2) a tendency or force that influences events(3) breath(4) empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk(5) an indication of potential opportunity(6) a musical instrument in which the sound is produced by an enclosed column of air that is moved by bellows or the human breath(7) a reflex that expels intestinal gas through the anus(8) the act of winding or twisting
Verb(1) to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course(2) extend in curves and turns(3) arrange or or coil around(4) catch the scent of; get wind of(5) coil the spring of (some mechanical device(6) form into a wreath(7) raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
(1) Renewable energy campaigners argued wind , wave, hydro and solar power can preserve the local environment from the effects of global warming.(2) So, in other words, another international confluence of hot wind and gassy rhetoric thus comes to pass.(3) The original watchmaker himself used to wind the clock every Friday after Juma prayers at 2 p.m.(4) south easterly wind(5) Circular exclusion zones around contaminated farms will mean nothing if there is a strong wind blowing in one direction.(6) you have to wind her(7) I tear off a long strip and wind it round Leo's wounded shoulder.(8) Certainly the curtains moved when the wind blew from one direction or the other.(9) For those interested in band or wind music, this set is essential; for others this is at least very intriguing.(10) the wind howled about the building(11) a wind of change(12) Aside from some frayed wind intonation, the orchestra played with rich, sonorous beauty.(13) You make a sandwich of the printing plate and the paper and some sort of pad on top of the paper, put it in the press and wind a handle to screw down the top plate of the press.(14) We should only be investing in truly renewable and safe energy like wind and solar and hydrogen.(15) If you wind the key enough, he'll go.(16) Eggs and fish often cause problems with bad smells, and fizzy drinks and beer produce excess wind and runny motions.
(1) the wind :: પવન
(2) wind power :: પવન ઊર્જા
(3) wind farm :: પવન ચક્કી ક્ષેત્ર
(4) wind turbine :: વિન્ડ ટર્બાઇન
(5) wind chimes :: પવન chimes
(6) wind speed :: પવનની ઝડપ
(7) the wind blows :: પવન મારામારી
(8) wind energy :: પવન ઊર્જા
(9) strong wind :: તીવ્ર પવન
1. breeze ::
2. breath ::
4. wind instrument ::
5. air current ::
7. winding ::
8. jazz ::
10. twist and turn ::
ટ્વિસ્ટ અને ટર્ન
11. wrap ::
12. coil ::
13. wreathe ::
14. scent ::
15. twist ::
16. hoist ::
17. thread ::
18. roll ::
wind, winded, winder, winders, windily, winding, windless, winds, windward
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Kind of a "Candle
in the Wind" deal?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
(WIND WHISTLING SOFTLY)
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
style="width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;"
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
That big a score, they're gonna
WIND up stepping on some toes.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
Shh. That's how you
WIND up in a cornfield.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
English to Gujarati Dictionary: wind
Meaning and definitions of wind, translation in Gujarati
language for wind with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wind in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'wind'
What wind means in Gujarati, wind meaning
in Gujarati, wind
definition, examples and pronunciation
of wind in Gujarati language.