ચિંતાદાંત વતી પકડીને હલાવવું, ત્રાસ દેવો, ચિંતા કરાવવી, ત્રાસ કે ચિંતાનું કારણ બનવું, ફરીફરી આગ્રહ કરવો, માનસિક અસ્વસ્થતાપજવવું
Noun(1) something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness(2) a strong feeling of anxiety
Verb(1) be worried, concerned, anxious, troubled, or uneasy(2) be concerned with(3) disturb the peace of mind of; afflict with mental agitation or distress(4) be on the mind of(5) lacerate by biting(6) touch or rub constantly
(1) Most of them had long since fallen asleep but he felt this deep feeling of worry troubling him.(2) It is naive to think that non-Hindus will worry about issues which concern Hindus.(3) the idea is to secure peace of mind for people whose greatest worry is fear of attack(4) there was no need to worry her(5) I began to worry whether I had done the right thing(6) It was a journey fraught with worry and panic, as I managed to convince myself that I had left the gas on at home!(7) She felt concern and worry , and anything beyond that wouldn't come.(8) the noise never really stops, but it doesn't worry me(9) he began to worry at the knot in the cord(10) The additional burdens of bureaucracy do not just worry British businesses.(11) He was too anxious and full of worry about the upcoming war.(12) He has the additional worry of a troublesome pupil.(13) The angel asked, concern and worry ebbing from his voice.(14) I don't miss the anxiety, stress, worry , pain that she has put me through over the last month or so.(15) The constant worry of a repeat of autumn 2000 is the lasting legacy of the floods.(16) Farmers do not all agree with the hunt, and those who don't shoot the foxes that worry their animals, and this is a far more effective method of control.
(1) to worry :: ચિંતા કરવી
(2) not to worry :: ચીંતા કરશો નહીં
(3) worry about :: ની ચિંતા
(4) without worry :: ચિંતા વગર
(5) free from worry :: ચિંતા મુક્ત
1. anxiety ::
2. problem ::
3. trouble ::
4. vexation ::
5. fret ::
6. trouble ::
7. occupy ::
8. vex ::
9. care ::
1. calm ::
2. compose ::
3. quiet ::
4. settle ::
5. soothe ::
worries, worry, worrying, worryings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Nothing to WORRY about.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
Oh, not to WORRY.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
Don't WORRY about it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
- Oh, don't WORRY, I won't.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: worry
Meaning and definitions of worry, translation in Gujarati
language for worry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of worry in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'worry'
What worry means in Gujarati, worry meaning
in Gujarati, worry
definition, examples and pronunciation
of worry in Gujarati language.