કિંમતઅમુક કિંમત, અમુક મૂલ્યનું, યોગ્યતા, લાયકાતવાળું, અમુક મિલકત ધરાવનારું, સમમૂલ્ય (વસ્તુ)
Noun(1) an indefinite quantity of something having a specified value(2) the quality that renders something desirable or valuable or useful(3) French couturier (born in England, 1825-1895
Adjective(1) (often used ironically(2) having a specified value
(1) The full course of medicines worth Rs.4,000 is given absolutely free to the patient, said Dr. Leela.(2) If each person has equal worth , the limitations on their achievement and contribution must be systematically broken down.(3) A group spokesman said many of the 90 trees were rare and worth protecting but that a council officer had suggested rarity was not a concern.(4) Still, there are some courses that are worth playing regularly and this is one of them.(5) If you're worth that amount of money, you tell people what you really think.(6) it's worth a lot to me that you're here(7) the information must be of some worth(8) So you are saying that a human life is worth a specific amount of money?(9) The corporation is testing a new system that will make an entire week's worth of output available at the click of a mouse.(10) They only wanted one segment from New Zealand and had chosen me as the only character here interesting enough to be worth filming.(11) The winners and runners up photos are on display in Mulligans Pharmacy, Ballybricken, and are really worth a visit.(12) the fire caused 100,000 euro's worth of damage(13) Your argument seems to suggest that people everywhere measure worth primarily or exclusively in terms of monetary value.(14) Bielsa found he was worth one third of the original value due to the financial crisis.(15) Again, we contacted only a comparatively small sample of hairdressers, so it may be worth checking a few yourself.(16) If you do, and you find this account worth publishing, then please edit and let me know what you have done.
(1) worth it :: ને ચોગ્ય
(2) net worth :: નેટવર્થ
(3) be worth :: યોગ્ય હોવું
(4) it was worth it :: તે વર્થ હતી
(5) not worth :: લાયક નથી
(6) worth seeing :: જોવા જેવું
(7) it's worth it :: તે વર્થ છે
(8) for what it's worth :: તે શું વર્થ છે માટે
(9) worth mentioning :: ઉલ્લેખનીય
1. deserving ::
2. value ::
3. price ::
4. cost ::
5. valuation ::
6. quotation ::
7. estimate ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
The boy's WORTH nothing dead.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
You were gone a long time.
I trust you got your money's WORTH.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
I don't care if we're in a drought,
it's WORTH it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
Knights are WORTH double.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
English to Gujarati Dictionary: worth
Meaning and definitions of worth, translation in Gujarati
language for worth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of worth in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'worth'
What worth means in Gujarati, worth meaning
in Gujarati, worth
definition, examples and pronunciation
of worth in Gujarati language.