યુવક, યુવાની, યુવાવસ્થાજુવાન માણસ, જુવાની
Noun(1) a young person (especially a young man or boy(2) young people collectively(3) the time of life between childhood and maturity(4) early maturity; the state of being young or immature or inexperienced(5) an early period of development(6) the freshness and vitality characteristic of a young person
(1) he had been a keen sportsman in his youth(2) The youth bust and old age boom will change the states' dependency ratios.(3) There was a period when the youth were seen avoiding temples or any religious activities.(4) A second youth was struck in the head, reportedly with a chair.(5) Shock, them, disturb them, draw their attention away from the popular culture of youth and joy.(6) The youth were overwhelmingly from secondary schools, with an average age of 14 to 17.(7) I am one of the great army of black youth of this country who feels with the intuitive instinct of the oppressed, that a crisis is imminent.(8) Down the hall, the youth committee is struggling to find adults to chaperone the youth service project.(9) The televised trial has drawn national attention in a country where youth sports are popular and competitive.(10) You aren't yet of age but a strong youth may turn into a stronger adult!(11) As I approach middle age I find maturity is best summed up as 40 is the old age of youth and 50 is the youth of old age.(12) The family oriented residential event offered a full programme of presentations, seminars and workshops for the youth and adults.(13) To understand Northtown in the '80s is to understand Minnesota suburban youth culture in those days.(14) Sister Bliss's big beats aren't really the soundtrack to youth culture anymore though, rather a nostalgic reminder of pills, parties and puberty.(15) this publishing sector is no longer in its youth(16) A treasure hunt has been organised by the youth club for the youth of the area.
(1) youth hostel :: યુવાનો નું છાત્રાલય
(2) youth club :: યુવા ક્લબ
(3) the youth :: યુવા
(4) youth group :: યુવા જૂથ
(5) youth culture :: યુવા સંસ્કૃતિ
(6) youth worker :: યુવા કાર્યકર
(7) youth center :: યુવા કેન્દ્ર
(8) in my youth :: મારા યુવાનીમાં
(9) fountain of youth :: યુવા ફુવારો
(10) gilded youth :: સોનાનો ઢોળ ધરાવતા યુવાનો
1. early years ::
4. young people ::
5. early days ::
પહેલા ના સમય મા
6. young person ::
7. young ::
1. adult ::
youth, youthful, youths
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And you're still blessed with YOUTH.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
All the friends and companions of my YOUTH are dead
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
Or a hookup,
as it's referred to by today's urban YOUTH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
I don't know, this is all starting to feel
like a sad attempt to recapture our YOUTH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
Perhaps because he had spent
his childhood and YOUTH