પરચુરણ, છૂટક, પ્રાસંગિક, અનિયતઅણધાર્યું
Adjective(1) marked by blithe unconcern(2) without or seeming to be without plan or method; offhand(3) appropriate for ordinary or routine occasions(4) occurring or appearing or singled out by chance(5) hasty and without attention to detail; not thorough, or cursory(6) occurring on a temporary or irregular basis(7) characterized by a feeling of irresponsibility(8) natural and unstudied(9) not showing effort or strain
(1) Yet if 20: 20 cricket, as it is known, has brought in the casual fan, remarkably it has been the drawn-out five-day game that has them salivating.(2) Many of these sexual partners were casual ones, though not necessarily commercial sex workers.(3) As always with our friends, it was a casual , relaxed and interesting evening.(4) I can understand why casual observers are sceptical.(5) Unions are seeking significant changes to the way employers can use casual workers, labour hire or contracting out.(6) I sincerely believe the reason we have such a casual attitude toward guns and gun handling is the fact almost everyone has never been shot before.(7) The management then employ casual workers to weigh it and pack it into bags.(8) What kind of crimes will these kids be committing as they get older, if they have this casual disregard of life at such an early age?(9) Sundari is not aware that her boss is breaking the law by employing her as a casual worker.(10) The government has also cancelled all leave in the health sector and announced that 700 casual employees have been recruited to replace the striking workers.(11) The legislation will cover all employees including agency and casual workers and, in many cases, workers who are self-employed.(12) The change will mean that the workers will be re-classified as casual employees, costing them their fixed salaries and retirement benefits.(13) A casual remark Cook made on being asked about his feelings on arriving at the ├ö├ç├┐North Pole├ö├ç├û seems to support this inference.(14) She also believed that a lot of speech, even on the radio, is too casual and slipshod.(15) With a mostly casual , fun and relaxed vibe, there's also that tingly suspicion that a monster party is just a song away.(16) Other countries don't share this casual attitude.
(1) casual clothes :: રોજીંદા કપડા
(2) casual wear :: રોજબરોજના વસ્ત્રો
(3) smart casual :: સ્માર્ટ કેઝ્યુઅલ
(4) casual leave :: કેઝ્યુઅલ રજા
(5) business casual :: બિઝનેસ કેઝ્યુઅલ
(6) casual shoes :: કેઝ્યુઅલ શુઝ
(7) casual shirt :: કેઝ્યુઅલ શર્ટ
(8) casual acquaintance :: કેઝ્યુઅલ ઓળખાણ
(9) casual work :: કેઝ્યુઅલ વર્ક
(10) casual worker :: કેઝ્યુઅલ કાર્યકર
1. indifferent ::
2. offhand ::
3. cursory ::
4. slight ::
5. temporary ::
6. promiscuous ::
7. chance ::
8. informal ::
9. relaxed ::
10. free-and-easy ::
મફત અને સરળ
11. effortless ::
12. perfunctory ::
13. daily ::
14. occasional ::
15. nonchalant ::
1. dressy ::
ભભકાબંધ કપડાં પહેરવાનું શોખીન
2. formal ::
casual, casually, casualness, casuals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're the one who wanted
to keep things CASUAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
...and engage in CASUAL physical contact...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
Well, it's very CASUAL. No dress code or...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
I've extended a friendly,
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
I'm striking up a CASUAL conversation
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
English to Gujarati Dictionary: casual
Meaning and definitions of casual, translation in Gujarati language for casual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of casual in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "casual"
What casual means in Gujarati, casual meaning in Gujarati, casual definition, examples and pronunciation of casual in Gujarati language.