સ્પષ્ટ, શીઘ્ર, તરત, ઝડપીદર્શાવવું
Noun(1) mail that is distributed by a rapid and efficient system(2) public transport consisting of a fast train or bus that makes only a few scheduled stops(3) rapid transport of goods
Verb(1) give expression to(2) articulate; either verbally or with a cry, shout, or noise(3) serve as a means for expressing something(4) indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.(5) manifest the effects of (a gene or genetic trait(6) obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action(7) send by rapid transport or special messenger service
Adjective(1) not tacit or implied(2) without unnecessary stops
Adverb(1) by express
(1) Travel between Wellington and Auckland was on the 3 pm express and the 7 pm limited.(2) Children have to be taught that when they are angry, or just want something, they should not bite, kick, or hit, but rather express their feelings through words.(3) I tried to put more information to him with the express purpose of repeating in full the information we intended to publish.(4) One general guideline is not to work spells for anyone without their express consent.(5) Bake the fresh garlic in a medium oven, baste with olive oil, put some fresh thyme underneath and after one hour express the squidgy contents on to fresh rolls.(6) They made her in this image for the express purpose of charming the world.(7) Why bother when there are already several express buses that run non-stop from downtown to the airport?(8) When the President acts pursuant to an express or implied authorization of Congress, his authority is at its maximum.(9) The bank has designated rooms for mothers to express milk, and offers up to 20 days per year emergency childcare at a nearby nursery.(10) The group now carries more than 950 million passengers a year worldwide on its bus, train, tram, express coach and airport networks.(11) They can't be convicted contrary to an express constitutional provision.(12) There is no express reference to tort in the subsection.(13) The pair get into the express elevator, and are quickly deposited onto the upper floor of the apartment complex.(14) Others would turn themselves into express bus routes.(15) Air express and air cargo services from Indonesia to other countries and vice versa are still dominated by foreign companies.(16) This would add running time to the route, potentially jeopardizing the number of riders, who might opt to take a faster express bus instead.
(1) express mail :: એક્સપ્રેસ મેલ
(2) express delivery :: ઝડપી વિતરણ
(3) express train :: એક્સપ્રેસ ટ્રેન
(4) air express :: હવા એક્સપ્રેસ
(5) express oneself :: પોતે વ્યક્ત
(6) express post :: એક્સપ્રેસ પોસ્ટ
(7) express concern :: એક્સપ્રેસ ચિંતા
(8) express bus :: એક્સપ્રેસ બસ
(9) express thanks :: એક્સપ્રેસ આભાર
(10) express anger :: એક્સપ્રેસ ગુસ્સો
1. rapid ::
2. explicit ::
3. sole ::
4. expressage ::
5. express mail ::
6. limited ::
7. communicate ::
8. squeeze out ::
9. state ::
10. evince ::
11. verbalize ::
શબ્દોમાં વ્યક્ત કરવું
12. carry ::
13. extract ::
express, expressed, expresses, expressible, expressing, expressly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
on the Hogwarts Express
with your name on it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
Precisely. And when
you EXPRESS it in 11 dimensions,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
to EXPRESS how grateful we are
to have us in their lives?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
but definitely not American Express,
so don't even ask. All right?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
if I EXPRESS interest in your baby,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
English to Gujarati Dictionary: express
Meaning and definitions of express, translation in Gujarati language for express with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of express in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "express"
What express means in Gujarati, express meaning in Gujarati, express definition, examples and pronunciation of express in Gujarati language.