તંદુરસ્તસ્વાસ્થ્યપ્રદ, નીરોગી, આરોગ્યકારક, આરોગ્યવર્ધક
Adjective(1) having or indicating good health in body or mind; free from infirmity or disease(2) financially secure and functioning well(3) promoting health; healthful(4) exercising or showing good judgment(5) large in amount or extent or degree
(1) The power to control one's destiny through the accumulation of wealth is not only natural, it is healthy .(2) Intervention children showed a higher score for knowledge, attitudes, and self reported behaviour for healthy eating and physical activity.(3) Keep a healthy stock of multiple sizes and types around; everything from small butterfly bandages to large wound dressings.(4) The baby was taken to Cork University Hospital where staff reported she was in healthy condition.(5) The food may be healthy , but the conditions under which it's made are far from the standards demanded by fastidious Westerners.(6) Mr Walsh has turned the airline's fortunes around returning it to a healthy profit of ├ö├®┬╝64 million last year.(7) Sexuality is a healthy and natural occurrence throughout a person's life cycle.(8) Plus, this healthy physical attitude of yours indicates deeper emotional well-being and stability.(9) For those who play, obviously it's healthy physical exercise.(10) Separated from the real world, Canada's 13,000 prisoners have to work hard to stay physically and mentally healthy .(11) We promote healthy diets, and there are so many studies showing that meat is just not the healthiest thing.(12) The guide was sent as part of the National School Fruit Scheme, which aims to promote a healthy diet among infants.(13) Their stand will promote physical activity, mental health, healthy eating and smoking cessation.(14) The higher than normal turnover has stimulated a healthy competition from challengers who sense a greater opportunity of winning in a fight between two new contestants.(15) I am out to give the public good, healthy mental shake-ups.(16) After a long battle against the condition, the previously healthy young man died in York Hospital.
(1) keep healthy :: તંદુરસ્ત રહો
(2) be healthy :: સ્વસ્થ રહો
(3) healthy life :: તંદુરસ્ત જીવન
(4) not healthy :: તંદુરસ્ત નથી
(5) healthy body :: તંદુરસ્ત શરીર
(6) healthy person :: તંદુરસ્ત વ્યક્તિ
(7) being healthy :: તંદુરસ્ત હોવા
(8) healthy mind :: તંદુરસ્ત મન
(9) healthy environment :: તંદુરસ્ત પર્યાવરણ
(10) quite healthy :: તદ્દન સ્વસ્થ
1. well ::
2. health-giving ::
3. sizable ::
4. level-headed ::
5. salubrious ::
1. ailing ::
2. ill ::
3. sick ::
4. unfit ::
5. unhealthy ::
6. unsound ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
All I need is a HEALTHY ovum
and I can grow my own Leonard Nimoy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
...and that was not a HEALTHY relationship.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
Everything that's HEALTHY is boring.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
English to Gujarati Dictionary: healthy
Meaning and definitions of healthy, translation in Gujarati language for healthy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of healthy in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "healthy"
What healthy means in Gujarati, healthy meaning in Gujarati, healthy definition, examples and pronunciation of healthy in Gujarati language.