ડચકા સાથે ઉધરસ ખાવી, પીપડાં, ગાંસડી ઇ. બાંધવાની ધાતુની પટ્ટી, છોકરાંને રમવાનું લાકડા કે લોઢાનું પૈડું, પટ્ટી કે પટ્ટા વડે બાંધવું
ડચકા સાથે ઉધરસ ખાવી
- ડચકા સાથે ઉધરસ ખાવીhoopedહૂપેરhoopingHoops
Noun(1) a light curved skeleton to spread out a skirt(2) a rigid circular band of metal or wood or other material used for holding or fastening or hanging or pulling(3) a small arch used as croquet equipment(4) horizontal circular metal hoop supporting a net through which players try to throw the basketball
Verb(1) bind or fasten with a hoop
(1) I shot it without hesitation, and was rewarded with the gratifying sound of the ball going through the hoop .(2) With a two-step hop, he launched himself towards the hoop and put the ball in, with ease.(3) A big cat leaps through a flaming hoop , but not without snarling menacingly.(4) As the little ball rolled through the hoop in front of it, Isabel giggled with Christine in delight.(5) It swirled around the ring before gracefully dropping into the hoop .(6) A large, empty, porcelain basin and pitcher sat on his bedside table for washing his face, along with a white towel, folded through a brass hoop hanging on the wall.(7) The roar of the crowd was gratifying as the ball soared through the hoop , upping the score to 90-59 in our favor.(8) She toyed with an oversized hoop of tarnished silver around her wrist.(9) Well, I can't put a ball through a hoop , kick one where I want it to go, hit one with a bat or stick of any kind, or swim freakishly fast.(10) The other good bit of news is that the family that is buying our house does want to keep the basketball hoop in the back yard.(11) How high is it from the floor to the bottom of the backboard on a regulation basketball hoop ?(12) I still wanted to prove to myself that I could throw a basketball through the hoop , though.(13) Tests showed that the precious metals covered a hoop of base metal.(14) I don't even know the rules of the game├ö├ç┬¬ I just shoot and miraculously, the ball goes into the hoop .(15) You have at least a chance of getting the ball through the hoop , right?(16) I tossed the basketball through the hoop and turned to Dylan with a smug smile spread across my face.
(1) hula hoop :: હવાઇની હુલા ડચકા સાથે ઉધરસ ખાવી
(2) basketball hoop :: બાસ્કેટબોલ ડચકા સાથે ઉધરસ ખાવી
(3) hoop stress :: ડચકા સાથે ઉધરસ ખાવી તણાવ
(4) hoop-la :: ડચકા સાથે ઉધરસ ખાવી-લા
(5) cock-a-hoop :: કોક-અ-ડચકા સાથે ઉધરસ ખાવી
(6) a hoop :: અતિ આનંદી કે ઉત્સાહિત
1. ring ::
2. basket ::
3. wicket ::
hoop, hooped, hooper, hooping, hoops
English to Gujarati Dictionary: hoop
Meaning and definitions of hoop, translation in Gujarati language for hoop with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hoop in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hoop"
What hoop means in Gujarati, hoop meaning in Gujarati, hoop definition, examples and pronunciation of hoop in Gujarati language.