Noun(1) a message received and understood(2) knowledge acquired through study or experience or instruction(3) formal accusation of a crime(4) a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn(5) (communication theory
(1) There are some pieces of information that I will provide here that I believe are worth reading.(2) They have revealed fears that the information stored on blank discs is vulnerable to being lost within a decade.(3) Disputes often arise about what information was in fact provided in a given case.(4) The forms in which information was conveyed were often not transparent or intuitive.(5) Although the hardware is still at a very basic stage, the theory of how quantum computers process information is well advanced.(6) In general, information about sport was conveyed by newspapers or by word-of-mouth.(7) Where does all of this electronic information get stored and how do children process it?(8) The unit will provide information and advice to members of the public on their rights and entitlements.(9) The charity provides advice and information on topics such as access to benefits and services.(10) Money is supposed to convey information about the economic value of a product or service.(11) The central characteristic of the genre is accuracy in conveying information about cities and ancient buildings.(12) The information service can provide you with information and advice on all your rights and entitlements.(13) Then the scientists measured how much information the songs could convey.(14) A desktop machine built three years ago would be enough to store all the information needed.(15) Your computer accesses the information a little at a time, just ahead of what you're listening to.(16) You, sir, for what ever reason, work hard to provide solid information on a regular basis that I can use.
(1) information technology :: માહિતી ટેકનોલોજી
(2) for your information :: તમારી માહિતી માટે
(3) personal information :: વ્યક્તિગત માહિતી
(4) further information :: વધુ માહિતી
(5) information system :: ઇન્ફર્મેશન સિસ્ટમ
(6) general information :: સામાન્ય માહિતી
(7) information desk :: માહિતી ડેસ્ક
(8) basic information :: મૂળભૂત માહિતી
(9) gather information :: માહિતી ભેગી
(10) background information :: પૃષ્ઠભૂમિ માહિતી
2. entropy ::
3. data ::
4. info ::
disinformation, information, informational
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Don't exactly know what to do
with that INFORMATION,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
she might not have been
a reliable source of INFORMATION?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Information is the key.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
once they offer a million dollar reward
for any INFORMATION?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
But I have other INFORMATION
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: information
Meaning and definitions of information, translation in Gujarati language for information with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of information in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "information"
What information means in Gujarati, information meaning in Gujarati, information definition, examples and pronunciation of information in Gujarati language.