ખામીત્રૂટિ, કંગાળ, ગરીબ
Noun(1) the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable
Verb(1) be without
(1) Our complete lack of focus (among many other things) contributed to our ultimate demise.(2) Much of the country is suffering severe lack of water, and the small quantities supplied are not good for human use.(3) Sam did not lack for friends(4) the case was dismissed for lack of evidence(5) they lack a leader(6) Jagger's conclusions are similar: ├ö├ç├┐There is a shocking lack of evidence in this case,├ö├ç├û she says.(7) there was no lack of helpers(8) I have a total lack of respect for him(9) he was critical of a general lack of interest(10) there is no lack of entertainment aboard ship(11) his lack of manners is unbelievable(12) What they lack in experience they make up for in attitude.(13) Murray Iddles says it is a kick in the guts to see industry only contributing $10,000 to the scheme which has now been closed by Growcom due to the lack of support.(14) for lack of time(15) Company executives will not lack for feedback about how they are doing.(16) there was a lack of information
(1) lack of :: અભાવ
(2) lack of confidence :: વિશ્વાસ અભાવ
(3) lack of sleep :: ઊંઘનો અભાવ
(4) lack of knowledge :: જ્ઞાનનો અભાવ
(5) lack of time :: સમયની અછત
(6) lack of water :: પાણીનો અભાવ
(7) lack of money :: મની અભાવ
(8) lack of interest :: રસ અભાવ
(9) lack of understanding :: સમજ અભાવ
(10) lack of food :: ખોરાક અભાવ
1. absence ::
2. want ::
3. need ::
4. deficiency ::
5. dearth ::
6. insufficiency ::
7. shortage ::
8. shortfall ::
9. scarcity ::
10. paucity ::
12. deficit ::
13. be without ::
14. be in need of ::
15. need ::
16. be lacking ::
17. require ::
18. want ::
19. be short of ::
20. be deficient in ::
માં ઊણપ ધરાવતા હોવાનું
21. be bereft of ::
22. be low on ::
નીચા પર હોઈ
23. be pressed for ::
માટે દબાવવામાં કરી
24. have insufficient ::
25. be strapped for ::
માટે સંકડામણવાળા કરી
alack, lack, lacked, lacking, lacks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Because it's not our territory?
Because we LACK initiative.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Okay, the Nordic reputation for
LACK of humor is well-founded.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
- Fear of failure!
- Lack of confidence!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
My father used to tell me that boredom
indicates a LACK of inner resources.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
The boy may LACK experience and sense,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
English to Gujarati Dictionary: lack
Meaning and definitions of lack, translation in Gujarati language for lack with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lack in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lack"
What lack means in Gujarati, lack meaning in Gujarati, lack definition, examples and pronunciation of lack in Gujarati language.