જીવનજિંદગી, જીવંતતા, જાન, જીવનકાળ
Noun(1) a characteristic state or mode of living(2) the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities(3) the course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living(4) the condition of living or the state of being alive(5) the period during which something is functional (as between birth and death(6) the period between birth and the present time(7) the period from the present until death(8) a living person(9) animation and energy in action or expression(10) living things collectively(11) the organic phenomenon that distinguishes living organisms from nonliving ones(12) an account of the series of events making up a person's life(13) a motive for living(14) a prison term lasting as long as the prisoner lives
(1) animal life(2) From this process emerges spontaneous sketches and studied works from life or the imagination.(3) the person who saved my life(4) The worldly life and the religious life are always considered two sides of a coin in Islam.(5) the ice-cream vendors were the only signs of life(6) student life(7) prison life(8) little is known of his early life(9) It may have put me off female singers for life .(10) In just a few of them the constants have taken on the right values for the creation of stars, life and evolution.(11) The banks are green again after months of gloom and the margins are alive with life .(12) she brought a new life into the world(13) He was probably scarred for life , but his parents must have been delighted at their ingenuity.(14) In a matter of minutes, the hallway is not barren and lonely; it teems with life and sound.(15) she loves life in the fast lane(16) The prop and rudder were intact here as well, and the whole wreck was alive with life .
(1) love life :: જીવન માટે પ્રેમ
(2) new life :: નવું જીવન
(3) half life :: અડધી જીંદગી
(4) such is life :: આવી જીન્દગી છે
(5) way of life :: જીવન માર્ગ
(6) for life :: જીવન માટે
(7) life expectancy :: આયુષ્ય
(8) life jacket :: જીવન જેકેટ
(9) still life :: હજુ પણ જીવન
1. existence ::
2. living things ::
3. way of life ::
4. lifetime ::
5. vivacity ::
6. moving spirit ::
7. person ::
8. the way of the world ::
10. life sentence ::
આજીવન કેદની સજા
12. life story ::
13. living ::
જેમાં વસવાટ કરો છો
1. lethargy ::
life, lifeless, lifelike
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
affect my LIFE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
"But LIFE don't always give you
an easy way out, don't you think?"
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Sheldon, I've spent
most of my LIFE feeling invisible,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
I suppose you've been underfed
your whole LIFE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
I pledged my LIFE to the Night's Watch.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
English to Gujarati Dictionary: life
Meaning and definitions of life, translation in Gujarati language for life with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of life in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "life"
What life means in Gujarati, life meaning in Gujarati, life definition, examples and pronunciation of life in Gujarati language.