ખરીદી, ખરીદવું તેખરીદવું
Noun(1) the acquisition of something for payment(2) something acquired by purchase(3) a means of exerting influence or gaining advantage(4) the mechanical advantage gained by being in a position to use a lever
Verb(1) obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction
(1) By being funny, outsiders can gain access to and purchase on a social mainstream from which they might be excluded.(2) While the purchase was cleared by regulators, it led to such unfavorable press that Green decided to back down.(3) the horse's hooves fought for purchase on the slippery pavement(4) It took him a few more moments to figure out how to gain purchase on the surface with his feet, but as soon as he had that, he was off!(5) an attempt to gain a purchase on the soft earth(6) They skated around for a bit, mostly with him just trying to help her keep her precarious purchase on the ground.(7) Most of the population are very unlikely to be offered a vaccine. Given these limitations, the health department has chosen to make its block purchase of Tamiflu.(8) Just visit your local outdoor shop and purchase a good set of waterproofs that blend in with the countryside.(9) A typical investment decision problem underlies the purchase of the three pressing machines in 1922.(10) Children are taught to budget the use of this money, Ôö¼├║8 per week under age 16 in two instalments to purchase items from the local shop on their accompanied visits.(11) The purchase by Indonesia of arms from China, for instance, would raise alarm.(12) They were also smoother, new growth, and it was harder for Zal to find purchase on the slippery, slightly wet surfaces.(13) It didn't come in his lifetime; a catalyst and a visionary, he seemed to be moving too fast to gain purchase on his value system.(14) You may have delayed our efforts to purchase our own sound system, and you have delayed our ultimate aim to sponsor a local children's charity.(15) Dyke says the purchase of the HCVs represents a continuation of Cabot's long-time relationship with Scherping Systems.(16) The Madam Justice dealt with an appeal in which the construction of an agreement of purchase and sale of real property was in issue.
(1) purchase order :: ખરીદી હુકમ
(2) to purchase :: ખરીદી માટે
(3) purchase price :: ખરીદી કિંમત
(4) purchase requisition :: ખરીદી અધિગ્રહણ
(5) purchase agreement :: ખરીદી કરાર
(6) purchase department :: ખરીદી વિભાગ
(7) advance purchase :: આગોતરી ખરીદ
(8) point of purchase :: પૉઇન્ટ ઓફ પર્ચેસ
(9) purchase invoice :: ખરીદી ભરતિયું
1. acquisition ::
2. grip ::
3. leverage ::
4. buy ::
purchase, purchased, purchases, purchasing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I would like to PURCHASE
this comic book, please.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
did you make a PURCHASE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
For example, I noticed
you PURCHASE your tampons...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
Of course I do. The essence of the custom
is that I now have to go and PURCHASE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
lt's filled with scientific formulas
and chemical PURCHASE lists,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Gujarati Dictionary: purchase
Meaning and definitions of purchase, translation in Gujarati language for purchase with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of purchase in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "purchase"
What purchase means in Gujarati, purchase meaning in Gujarati, purchase definition, examples and pronunciation of purchase in Gujarati language.