- હોવા છતાંspitedSpitefulspitesspiting
Noun(1) feeling a need to see others suffer(2) malevolence by virtue of being malicious or spiteful or nasty
Verb(1) hurt the feelings of
(1) Cheating, boasting, malice and spite - my sons are blessedly free from all of these.(2) She couldn't care less for Charles Hamilton and did it only to spite Ashley.(3) Smoking is much more dangerous than eating genetically modified organisms, therefore they must just be doing it to spite the Americans.(4) Luke has never done anything to hurt me or spite me, to anger me or make me regret myself.(5) Yeah, because Henry wonders whether people would like his dad to spite him.(6) I imagine Andrew Sullivan's mailbox is full of just such spite as much for his Catholicism and for being gay.(7) I am going to be incredibly self-indulgent that day and light one hundred candles just to spite you.(8) It would have been easier if she left him with harsh words and eyes full of spite and loathing.(9) Clara said the last word with as much spite and disgust as she could conjure.(10) The answer appears to be that he hates Frank Lautenburg so much that he will cost his party the election to spite him.(11) Keating deserves every bit of spite and venom directed his way.(12) he'd think I was saying it out of spite(13) he put the house up for sale to spite his family(14) It encourages spite and malice, and suggests that the Church of England has sex on the brain.(15) The banality of grey, prison like walls high-rising above their heads was a spite to their very faces.(16) Unless people are petty enough to not vote for Shayne to spite Louis, he'll be safe.
(1) in spite of :: તેમ છતા પણ
(2) in spite :: છતાં
(3) in spite of this :: આ હોવા છતાં
(4) spite of :: છતાં
(5) in spite of that :: તેમ છ્તા
(6) in spite of everything :: બધું હોવા છતાં
(7) in spite of all :: બધા છતાં
(8) out of spite :: છતાં બહાર
(9) in spite of it :: તે છતાં
1. malice ::
3. upset ::
4. wound ::
spite, spited, spiteful, spites, spiting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't know if her doubt is real
or simply meant to SPITE me,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
I resolved to live to SPITE him.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
And eventually it became clear
that my SPITE didn't mean anything to you.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
He's winning you over
in SPITE of yourself.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
I hate myself for it
in SPITE of what he was.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: spite
Meaning and definitions of spite, translation in Gujarati language for spite with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spite in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "spite"
What spite means in Gujarati, spite meaning in Gujarati, spite definition, examples and pronunciation of spite in Gujarati language.