Noun(1) an important question that is in dispute and must be settled(2) one of a series published periodically(3) some situation or event that is thought about(4) the act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity(5) supplies (as food or clothing or ammunition(6) the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property(7) a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon(8) the immediate descendants of a person(9) the becoming visible(10) an opening that permits escape or release(11) the act of issuing printed materials
Verb(1) prepare and issue for public distribution or sale(2) circulate or distribute or equip with(3) bring out an official document (such as a warrant(4) come out of(5) make out and issue
(1) I don't have an issue with that(2) the struggles of history issue from the divided heart of humanity(3) A full report on the launch of the festival will be published in next week's issue .(4) In question is whether an issue of shares constitutes a supply for VAT purposes.(5) The Seychelles Government was not amused and cancelled the complete note issue .(6) the chance of carrying such a scheme to a successful issue was small(7) the December issue of the magazine(8) a share issue has been launched(9) With an issue of blood she was cut off from the worship of God in the formal sense.(10) However, plans for the unit sales and bond issue remain at an early stage, he added.(11) One of the editorial board told Socialist Worker that it is on course for 9,000 sales of its latest issue .(12) the issue of racism(13) Resolving the abduction issue is an urgent matter.(14) it's still a point of issue(15) The findings are being published in this week's issue of the journal Nature.(16) Sports Illustrated will publish its world-famous swimsuit issue next month.
(1) date of issue :: મુદ્દો તારીખ
(2) issue date :: મુદ્દો તારીખ
(3) current issue :: વર્તમાન મુદ્દો
(4) hot issue :: ગરમ મુદ્દો
(5) at issue :: સમસ્યાવાળી
(6) first issue :: પ્રથમ અંકમાં
(7) special issue :: ખાસ મુદ્દો
(8) main issue :: મુખ્ય મુદ્દો
(9) security issue :: કોઈ સુરક્ષા સમસ્યા
(10) controversial issue :: વિવાદાસ્પદ મુદ્દો
1. matter ::
4. offspring ::
5. discharge ::
7. publication ::
8. take ::
9. number ::
10. consequence ::
11. emergence ::
12. government issue ::
13. send out ::
14. supply ::
15. emanate ::
16. result from ::
17. publish ::
18. egress ::
બહાર નીકળવાનો માર્ગ
19. cut ::
1. antecedent ::
2. causation ::
3. cause ::
4. occasion ::
5. reason ::
issue, issued, issues, issuing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to bring up
such a sensitive ISSUE!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
I don't ISSUE invitations to your mother.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
I take ISSUE with the word "compulsive."
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
The only ISSUE is that
everybody has their own thing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
Excuse me, Wolverine: Origin
Miniseries Issue 2, page 22.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
English to Gujarati Dictionary: issue
Meaning and definitions of issue, translation in Gujarati
language for issue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of issue in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'issue'
What issue means in Gujarati, issue meaning
in Gujarati, issue
definition, examples and pronunciation
of issue in Gujarati language.