પ્રાપ્તિસ્થાન, સાધન, મૂળ સાધન, મૂળ કારણ, મૂળ સ્થાનમૂળ
Noun(1) the place where something begins, where it springs into being(2) a document (or organization(3) anything that provides inspiration for later work(4) a facility where something is available(5) a person who supplies information(6) someone who originates or causes or initiates something(7) (technology(8) anything (a person or animal or plant or substance(9) a publication (or a passage from a publication
Verb(1) get (a product(2) specify the origin of
(1) After his death, the BBC announced that he was the sole source of information in the report.(2) my job is to source funding(3) source of information(4) Kenya shares Lake Victoria, the largest lake in Africa and the main source of the Nile River, with Tanzania and Uganda.(5) Neither the source of the Missouri River nor the Shoshones had been found.(6) Fish is a key source of omega 3 oils which have health benefits particularly for the heart.(7) The track follows the river to its source , traverses the Southern Alps and ends on the West Coast, south of Karamea.(8) He was also convinced that this lake contained the source of the River Nile, for which explorers had been searching for years.(9) this tea was packed at source(10) Glucose is the principal circulating sugar in the blood and the major energy source of the body.(11) He insists we were given no information by a Crown source other than its press officer, who did not provide the quotes in our article.(12) I used the book as my primary source and then I spent a lot of time observing women.(13) It is not right for a physician to turn a research patient into a source of personal profit.(14) the source of the Nile(15) Right here in Hanoi we have all the fish and chips we could eat and I've even managed to source a pretty decent bangers and mash.(16) We proceeded down a windy country road, following the River Chew towards its source .
(1) source file :: સ્રોત ફાઇલ
(2) power source :: શક્તિ સ્ત્રોત
(3) source code :: સ્ત્રોત કોડ
(4) data source :: માહિતીનું પ્રાપ્તિસ્થાન
(5) energy source :: ઊર્જા સ્ત્રોત
(6) light source :: પ્રકાશનો સ્ત્રોત
(7) source of income :: આવક ના સ્ત્રોત
(8) primary source :: પ્રાથમિક સ્ત્રોત
(9) main source :: મુખ્ય સ્ત્રોત
(10) source of energy :: ઊર્જા સ્ત્રોત
1. spring ::
2. origin ::
3. reference ::
4. rootage ::
5. generator ::
6. reservoir ::
7. informant ::
8. seed ::
source, sourced, sources, sourcing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Not only do I have a deep-cycle
marine battery power SOURCE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
over the same food SOURCE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
Can you see the SOURCE code
that's generating the response?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
But not so deep as to introduce
a new SOURCE of friction."
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
she might not have been
a reliable SOURCE of information?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: source
Meaning and definitions of source, translation in Gujarati
language for source with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of source in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'source'
What source means in Gujarati, source meaning
in Gujarati, source
definition, examples and pronunciation
of source in Gujarati language.