Noun(1) the quality of having a superior or more favorable position(2) (tennis(3) benefit resulting from some event or action
Verb(1) give an advantage to
(1) The way in which the deregulation was done was faulty; it allowed interest seeking traders to take advantage to their own profit.(2) Henman races to three set points but Udomchoke gets a stay of execution as the Briton lets slip his advantage for deuce.(3) In such a world, it would be impossible to gain advantage from observation, since all competitors would see the same thing.(4) Against this may be made the argument that New Zealand already gains sufficient advantage from existing arrangements.(5) What are we likely to see here in the next presentation in Tempe to offset this tie, to gain advantage for either candidate?(6) It is indeed an advantage to this expanding town.(7) companies with a computerized database are at an advantage(8) The closeness of Swinford to Knock Airport should continue to be a huge advantage to the town in the future.(9) As firms gain advantage through the various sources of competitiveness, relative market share and profits increase.(10) Our higher ground position and the ridge wall gave us the advantage over Percy and his friend.(11) the advantage rule is quite complicated(12) This will help customers gain competitive advantage .(13) East Timor does have an advantage over countries that emerged from colonization during the 20th century.(14) she had an advantage over her mother's generation(15) The country, or countries, able to establish control over this vital resource will secure a major advantage over their international rivals.(16) the village's proximity to the town is an advantage
(1) take advantage of :: લાભ લેવા
(2) take advantage :: લાભ લેવો
(3) competitive advantage :: સ્પર્ધાત્મક લાભ
(4) taking advantage :: લાભ લેવો
(5) comparative advantage :: તુલનાત્મક ફાયદો
(6) advantage of :: લાભ
(7) absolute advantage :: નિરપેક્ષ લાભ
(8) unfair advantage :: અનુચિત લાભ
(9) taking advantage of :: લાભ લઈને
1. benefit ::
2. upper hand ::
3. reward ::
4. vantage ::
1. disadvantage ::
2. drawback ::
3. handicap ::
4. liability ::
5. minus ::
6. penalty ::
7. strike ::
advantage, advantaged, advantages, advantaging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We have the ADVANTAGE,
more men, more horses, all fed and rested.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
You think she's taking
ADVANTAGE of him?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
It's an evolutionary ADVANTAGE
to be included in group activities.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
Or you take ADVANTAGE of your newfound
economic stability and move out...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
Cooking in a Chinese ship
only has one ADVANTAGE,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Gujarati Dictionary: advantage
Meaning and definitions of advantage, translation in Gujarati language for advantage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of advantage in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "advantage"
What advantage means in Gujarati, advantage meaning in Gujarati, advantage definition, examples and pronunciation of advantage in Gujarati language.