Noun(1) an architectural product or work(2) the discipline dealing with the principles of design and construction and ornamentation of fine buildings(3) the profession of designing buildings and environments with consideration for their esthetic effect(4) (computer science
(1) The buildings resemble the architecture and facade style of an old west town.(2) This building is a fine example of the Indo-Saracenic style of architecture , a British Imperial hybrid.(3) He has interests in urban planning, architecture and sustainability.(4) A natural question comes up in the conversation: How closely are architecture and town planning related?(5) It can only be done if we build a fully distributed architecture .(6) The critical factor was the decentralized architecture of the Grokster and Morpheus software.(7) Making an addition to it was clearly one of the most worrisome tasks in modern architecture .(8) West Berlin became a forcing house for new ideas about urban architecture and planning.(9) They are, or were, joists in the information architecture of towns and cities.(10) They reinforce the importance of urban planning and civic architecture and the need to bring them to the public realm.(11) The style of architecture is very clearly Tudor as is characterised by the flat arches and the shape of the roofs of the two towers.(12) The primacy of maximum rentable square footage over city planning and architecture is not unique to this city.(13) This panel has experts in town planning and architecture , and lawmakers.(14) The new Unix boxes and Fujitsu mainframe systems are to incorporate the same architecture , the company says.(15) It fosters high standards of planning and architecture in towns and cities.(16) However, later in his career he also became interested in computer architecture .
(1) landscape architecture :: લેન્ડસ્કેપ આર્કિટેક્ચર
(2) computer architecture :: કમ્પ્યુટર આર્કિટેક્ચર
(3) network architecture :: નેટવર્ક સ્થાપત્ય
(4) naval architecture :: નૌકા સ્થાપત્ય
1. building design ::
2. structure ::
3. computer architecture ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with an articulated
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
English to Gujarati Dictionary: architecture
Meaning and definitions of architecture, translation in Gujarati language for architecture with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of architecture in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "architecture"
What architecture means in Gujarati, architecture meaning in Gujarati, architecture definition, examples and pronunciation of architecture in Gujarati language.