વિદ્યાશાખા, શક્તિ, સામર્થ્ય, ક્ષમતા, માનસિક શક્તિવિધાવિભાગ
Noun(1) one of the inherent cognitive or perceptual powers of the mind(2) the body of teachers and administrators at a school
(1) the English faculty(2) Even faculty with competence in one or more foreign languages must shape their courses around this constraint.(3) He has a faculty for legislation, and some of the most useful laws on the statute book owe their origin to him.(4) Many faculty have the ability to succeed in jobs that have substantially higher compensation than academia.(5) From 1936-46 he served on the faculty of Osmania University teaching International Law.(6) These are teaching institutions, staffed by faculty with heavy teaching loads.(7) The canon lists several conditions which must be met for parish priests to exercise validly the faculty to confirm adults they baptize or receive into full communion.(8) Aside from financial considerations and "turf wars," there was a genuine concern and reluctance of some of the obstetrical faculty to train family physicians in operative obstetrics.(9) the faculty of sight(10) The science faculty lacks such inclusiveness, mainly due to the many disparate courses that are available.(11) The working students who come for the evening/part-time courses interact more freely and share ideas and insights with the faculty .(12) He formerly was on the faculty of the University of Oklahoma, where he founded the graduate program in piano pedagogy.(13) His regulatory background is the perfect fit to round out the expertise of the current faculty .(14) To sustain and improve quality of training, the surgical faculty should develop expertise in education.(15) the author's faculty for philosophical analysis(16) The department has 29 staff members on the faculty and 36 residents in training.
(1) faculty of arts :: ફેકલ્ટી ઓફ આર્ટ્સ
(2) faculty of law :: લો ફેકલ્ટી
(3) faculty member :: ફેકલ્ટી સભ્ય
(4) faculty of medicine :: ફેકલ્ટી ઓફ મેડિસીન
(5) faculty of science :: વિજ્ઞાન ફેકલ્ટી
(6) law faculty :: કાયદો ફેકલ્ટી
(7) engineering faculty :: ઈજનેરી ફેકલ્ટી
1. power ::
2. ability ::
3. staff ::
4. department ::
5. module ::
1. disability ::
2. inability ::
3. incapacity ::
4. ineptitude ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to the Faculty Senate,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
A guaranteed job for life only encourages
the FACULTY to become complacent.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
...mixer for grad students
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
Members of the FACULTY, students...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Anyway, the housekeeper in the FACULTY
residence didn't speak any English.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
English to Gujarati Dictionary: faculty
Meaning and definitions of faculty, translation in Gujarati language for faculty with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of faculty in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "faculty"
What faculty means in Gujarati, faculty meaning in Gujarati, faculty definition, examples and pronunciation of faculty in Gujarati language.