હોટેલ, યુરોપની ઢબની વીશી અને ઉતારો, ચાપાણી, નાસ્તા ઇ.ની દુકાન, વિશ્રાન્તિગૃહવીશી
Noun(1) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
(1) It has many of the trappings of a five-star hotel , but the service can be a bit patchy.(2) hotel work(3) He instead spent a couple of nights in a Frankfurt hotel room when nobody showed up to greet him at the other end.(4) One of my corporate sponsors had kindly donated a night's free accommodation in a proper hotel .(5) We'll spend the night in a hotel there and board the ship for Australia the next day.(6) a five-star hotel(7) The hour-and-a-half long film is set in the claustrophobic confines of a dingy hotel room.(8) It all ended up with five friends sleeping on the floor of his hotel room.(9) a hotel room(10) Service throughout the hotel is bright and efficient without being spectacular.(11) In the lobby they have brochures that indicate what services the hotel can provide.(12) The hotel staff would tell tourists how great it was and the tourists would want to go.(13) The first play is the monologue of a travelling salesman, talking to a girl in his hotel room.(14) to stay at a hotel(15) The costs had therefore included the bill for travel, as well as hotel accommodation.(16) They spent the night in hotels without a change of clothes because their bags remained on the plane.
(1) hotel room :: હોટલના રૂમમાંથી
(2) stay in a hotel :: હોટેલમાં રહેવા
(3) hotel reservation :: હોટેલ આરક્ષણ
(4) at a hotel :: એક હોટલમાં
(5) hotel guest :: હોટેલ મહેમાન
(6) hotel chain :: હોટેલ શૃંખલાનો
(7) hotel clerk :: હોટેલ કારકુન
(8) luxury hotel :: વૈભવી હોટેલ
(9) hotel management :: હોટલ વ્યવસ્થા
(10) hotel lobby :: હોટેલ લોબી
1. inn ::
2. motel ::
3. boarding house ::
5. bed and breakfast ::
બેડ અને નાસ્તો
7. hostel ::
8. lodge ::
10. lodging ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'll call you when we get to the HOTEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
For now. I plan to be managing
a HOTEL in the next five years.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Anu is a concierge at a HOTEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
He can't find a HOTEL
he likes that allows dogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
A casino, HOTEL rooms.Planetarium.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
English to Gujarati Dictionary: hotel
Meaning and definitions of hotel, translation in Gujarati language for hotel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hotel in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hotel"
What hotel means in Gujarati, hotel meaning in Gujarati, hotel definition, examples and pronunciation of hotel in Gujarati language.