Noun(1) a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances
(1) it provides a world of opportunity for young people(2) job opportunity(3) the school gave us every opportunity(4) he missed a golden opportunity in the first half(5) they train at every possible opportunity(6) she tried to escape at every available opportunity(7) I think he should be given the opportunity of looking at these before I make an order.(8) when the opportunity arises(9) To do that would simply deprive many people of the opportunity of a better environment.(10) It was an opportunity of a lifetime and I was really pleased to have the chance to meet him.(11) the night drive gave us the opportunity of spotting rhinos(12) I'll give you the money back at the first opportunity(13) they availed of that window of opportunity(14) I'll call you at the earliest opportunity(15) it's the opportunity of a lifetime(16) The time scale involved may make it not possible to afford an opportunity to comment.
(1) opportunity cost :: ઑપર્ચ્યૂનિટિ કોસ્ટ
(2) business opportunity :: વ્યાપાર તકો
(3) job opportunity :: નોકરીની તક
(4) equal opportunity :: સમાન તક
(5) seize the opportunity :: તક જપ્ત
(6) good opportunity :: સારા તક
(7) take the opportunity :: તક લેવા
(8) career opportunity :: કારકિર્દી તક
(9) unique opportunity :: અનન્ય તક
(10) window of opportunity :: તકની બારી
1. chance ::
2. lucky chance ::
4. time ::
6. occasion ::
7. moment ::
8. opening ::
9. option ::
11. turn ::
12. go ::
13. possibility ::
14. shot ::
15. break ::
16. new lease on life ::
જીવન પર નવી લીઝ
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I think this is
a learning OPPORTUNITY for you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
I haven't had the OPPORTUNITY to tell you
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
I might as well take the OPPORTUNITY, too.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
The OPPORTUNITY to live and die at the Wall
as punishment for a crime I did not commit?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
This is a big OPPORTUNITY
I am giving you.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
English to Gujarati Dictionary: opportunity
Meaning and definitions of opportunity, translation in Gujarati language for opportunity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of opportunity in Gujarati and in English
Tags for the entry "opportunity"
What opportunity means in Gujarati, opportunity meaning
in Gujarati, opportunity definition, examples and pronunciation
of opportunity in Gujarati language.