અનિર્ણિતઅનિર્ણીત થાય ત્યાં સુધી, પર્યંત, દરમિયાનદરમિયાન
Adjective(1) awaiting conclusion or confirmation
(1) All penalties were suspended pending a crown court appeal.(2) A decision is pending at the present time and further review is also available by the Supreme Court.(3) The editor and the publisher have pleaded not guilty and were released on bail pending a hearing in May.(4) A post-mortem examination was due to be held on Tuesday and an inquest will be opened and adjourned pending inquiries.(5) The defendant may have been granted bail pending the preparation of reports, and absconded.(6) The offer is technically still pending but expected to go through.(7) He was granted bail last May pending the outcome of his appeal.(8) Without a precautionary approach, regulatory action might have been delayed pending more compelling evidence of a risk of harm.(9) The men, however, had been released from custody last June, pending the appeal.(10) A court is to decide Tuesday whether he should remain in jail pending trial.(11) He concluded that pending settlement, or trial, the proposed move was not in the children's best interests.(12) He served six weeks before he was granted bail pending an appeal.(13) In the event, I have decided that there should be a grant of bail in this case pending the hearing of the appeal or earlier order.(14) The four people arrested in connection with the assault have been bailed by police pending further inquiries.(15) This is an application for bail pending the hearing of an application for special leave.(16) Three staff members tested negative for influenza A, while the results for the remaining two were pending .
(1) pend :: Pend
(2) patent pending :: પેટન્ટ બાકી
(3) pending orders :: ઓર્ડર પેન્ડિંગ
(4) pending list :: બાકી યાદી
(5) pending cases :: કિસ્સાઓમાં બાકી
1. unresolved ::
2. undecided ::
3. unsettled ::
5. undetermined ::
6. open ::
7. hanging fire ::
સમય પસાર કરી રહ્યાં આગ
9. on ice ::
10. ongoing ::
11. outstanding ::
12. not done ::
13. unfinished ::
14. incomplete ::
15. on the back burner ::
પાછા બર્નર પર
17. until ::
18. till ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The auction's still PENDING.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
I had to suspend Hank
PENDING the investigation.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
Without Poles, without PENDING cases,
to start from scratch.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
I'm following up
on our PENDING friendship.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
on your PENDING nuptials.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: pending
Meaning and definitions of pending, translation in Gujarati language for pending with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pending in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pending"
What pending means in Gujarati, pending meaning in Gujarati, pending definition, examples and pronunciation of pending in Gujarati language.