Adjective(1) of or relating to the kidneys
(1) Filtered blood leaves the kidney through the renal vein and flows back to the heart.(2) Eight years later she died of carcinoma of the oesophagus and chronic renal failure.(3) We also excluded women with a history of kidney or bladder stones, renal failure, or hypercalcaemia.(4) The number of people who develop end stage renal failure and require renal replacement therapy is ever increasing.(5) renal failure(6) There were also reductions in myocardial infarction and renal failure.
(1) renal failure :: મૂત્રપિંડ
(2) renal pelvis :: રેનલ યોનિમાર્ગને
(3) renal colic :: રેનલ ચૂંક
(4) renal disease :: રેનલ ડિસીઝ
(5) renal insufficiency :: રેનલ અપૂર્ણતા
(6) renal cortex :: રેનલ આચ્છાદન
(7) renal function :: રેનલ કાર્ય
(8) renal medulla :: રેનલ અસ્થિમજ્જા
(9) renal calculi :: રેનલ કેલ્ક્યુલીને
(10) renal stone :: રેનલ પથ્થર
1. nephritic ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
English to Gujarati Dictionary: renal
Meaning and definitions of renal, translation in Gujarati language for renal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of renal in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "renal"
What renal means in Gujarati, renal meaning in Gujarati, renal definition, examples and pronunciation of renal in Gujarati language.