ઊંચુંઅત્યુક્તિવાળું, સામાન્ય ઊંચાઈ કે આસપાસના પરિસર કરતાં વધુ ઊંચું, બડાઈખોર, ડંફાસ મારનાર
- ઊંચાઊંચાસૌથી ઊંચીtallishtallness
Noun(1) a garment size for a tall person
Adjective(1) great in vertical dimension; high in stature(2) lofty in style(3) impressively difficult(4) too improbable to admit of belief
(1) Heather is approximately 4ft 6in tall with a slim build, hazel eyes and long brown hair.(2) With no tall buildings nearby to obstruct your sight, you can see for miles around.(3) One of the youths is described as about 6ft tall with ginger hair and wearing a light blue top.(4) Climbing to the top of a tall building, a hill, or a church tower is a great way to get a feel for a place.(5) Water will trickle audibly here and there, and there'll be the gentle swish of bamboo and tall grasses.(6) In his right hand was a plate of food and in the other a tall glass of orange juice.(7) Mychael found herself in a tall tower - one of many in the castle.(8) They stand about two feet tall at the shoulder and typically weigh around 100 pounds.(9) Avoid any mixture containing bentgrass or tall fescue or more than 15 percent ryegrass.(10) The elevator came to a stop and the doors slid open, revealing the sixth floor of the tall building.(11) He is about 1.5 metres tall with big brown eyes and curly jet-black hair.(12) He stood up to offer a handshake, revealing that he was a tall man, of average but sufficient build.(13) The 4ft 5in tall boy was disqualified from driving following a motoring offence in December last year.(14) The third is described as six feet tall , in his mid-twenties with short dark hair and possibly a moustache.(15) She is white, 5ft 4in tall with a large build, short grey hair and blue eyes.(16) He is described as about 6ft tall , medium to thin build, with black and shaven hair.
(1) very tall :: ખૂબ ઊંચુ
(2) tall and thin :: ઊંચું અને પાતળું
(3) tall tale :: ઊંચા વાર્તા
(4) tall man :: ઊંચા માણસ
(5) tall building :: ઊંચી ઇમારત
(6) fairly tall :: એકદમ ઊંચા
(7) tall and slim :: ઊંચા અને પાતળો
(8) too tall :: પણ ઊંચા
(9) not tall :: ઊંચા નથી
(10) tall order :: ઊંચા હુકમ
1. big ::
2. high ::
3. in height ::
4. unlikely ::
5. demanding ::
6. magniloquent ::
7. improbable ::
1. low ::
2. short ::
3. squat ::
tall, taller, tallest, tallish, tallness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
or ask me about my TALL, handsome brother.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
works at the Wal-Mart.
Tall, TALL girl.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
who's as smart as me, as TALL as me,
and has hair like Thor,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
Well, let me just go find a pair
of shoes that aren't so TALL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
Ser Duncan the Tall.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
English to Gujarati Dictionary: tall
Meaning and definitions of tall, translation in Gujarati language for tall with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of tall in Gujarati and in English
Tags for the entry "tall"
What tall means in Gujarati, tall meaning
in Gujarati, tall definition, examples and pronunciation
of tall in Gujarati language.