બે વારબમણું, બેગણું, બેવડું
- બે વાર
Adverb(1) two times(2) to double the degree
(1) Arthur had also been telephoning Violet at least twice a week for over twelve months.(2) To come back against Celtic twice speaks volumes about my team and their commitment.(3) The figures also show that men are more than twice as likely to be registered as out of work as women.(4) the tablets should be taken twice a day(5) He said he had confided that he was hearing voices, and had woken twice at night screaming.(6) People in the province are twice as likely to be victims of violent assault than in America.(7) Mr Fear, a tree surgeon, takes the children to work on the allotment at least twice a week.(8) I was unlucky enough to have my car broken into twice and badly damaged over the same weekend.(9) Mahler sang his praises, and Puccini said he had twice as much talent as he needed.(10) He won twice at Darley Moor and on several occasions he has picked up the first novice award.(11) If the average wage doubles, then we'll all have twice as much to spend on where we live.(12) Be sure to clean out and fill the bird bath with fresh water twice a week in hot weather.(13) He had twice had injections of local anaesthetic because it had become so painful.(14) I'm twice your age(15) The ceiling is covered in mirrors which reflects the light and makes the room seem twice as high.(16) Those who fail are almost twice as anxious and have faster heart rates than those who pass.
(1) twice a week :: બે વાર એક સપ્તાહ
(2) think twice :: બે વાર વિચારો
(3) twice a day :: બે વાર એક દિવસ
(4) once or twice :: એક વખત અથવા બે વાર
(5) twice daily :: બે વખત હર રોજ
(6) twice as much :: બે વાર તેટલી
(7) twice as many :: બે વખત ઘણા
(8) twice as :: બમણી
(9) once bitten twice shy :: એકવાર બે વાર શરમાળ કરડવામાં
(10) twice the amount :: બે વાર જથ્થો
1. double ::
2. doubly ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In the paintball shed. Twice.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
Stannis has proved himself in war TWICE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
Knock on it TWICE, then TWICE again.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
I've never known you to need
to hear a thing TWICE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Would it be excessive of me to ask you
to save my life TWICE in a week?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
English to Gujarati Dictionary: twice
Meaning and definitions of twice, translation in Gujarati language for twice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of twice in Gujarati and in English
Tags for the entry "twice"
What twice means in Gujarati, twice meaning
in Gujarati, twice definition, examples and pronunciation
of twice in Gujarati language.