અગાઉ, પૂર્વ, ત્યારપછીથીઅગાઉનું
Adjective(1) gone by; or in the past
Adverb(1) in the past
(1) two years ago his parents moved house(2) It was like a minute ago that I talked to Natalie and now I am on my way in my Jaguar to get her.(3) She had beaten off the disease five years ago after a melanoma had been found on her leg.(4) They talk about it less now than they did a week ago , but the spectre of it is omnipresent.(5) he was here a while ago(6) His brother died of a heart attack a year ago and his father has had three attacks this year.(7) he went five minutes ago(8) she returned not long ago(9) as long ago as 1942(10) Do you ever sit back and think, five or six years ago this would have been a fairytale?(11) Two days ago he went into the group's head office for the last time to clear his desk.(12) Ok, so they probably set it up to do this ages ago, but I gave up trying quite a while ago .(13) Ten years ago was the worse year of my life. It was a year when nothing seemed to go right.(14) There was a time, and it is only a couple of years ago , when all this would seem surreal.(15) Thank you to those of you who have been asking about my hospital visit a couple of weeks ago .(16) The owner decided to give it a trial when he got rid of his previous cab a week or two ago .
(1) long time ago :: લાંબા સમય પહેલા
(2) a long time ago :: ઘણાં સમય પહેલા
(3) years ago :: ઘણાં વર્ષો પહેલા, ઘણાં વર્ષોથી
(4) two days ago :: બે દિવસ પેહલાં
(5) a few days ago :: થોડા દિવસ પેહલા
(6) three years ago :: ત્રણ વર્ષ પહેલા
(7) a year ago :: એક વર્ષ પહેલાં
(8) one year ago :: એક વરસ પેહલા
(9) a while ago :: થોડાક સમય પૂર્વે
1. in the past ::
2. before ::
4. back ::
5. since ::
7. heretofore ::
ago, imago, imagoes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Ten years AGO, Your Grace.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
Three years AGO...
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
♪ Then nearly 14 billion years
AGO expansion started... Wait! ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
Someone buried them a long time AGO.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
Eighteen years AGO,
I sent the FBI Crime Lab samples...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: ago
Meaning and definitions of ago, translation in Gujarati language for ago with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ago in Gujarati and in English
Tags for the entry "ago"
What ago means in Gujarati, ago meaning
in Gujarati, ago definition, examples and pronunciation
of ago in Gujarati language.