- સ્નાતકસ્નાતક થયાસ્નાતકોસ્નાતક થયા
Noun(1) a person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university(2) a measuring instrument for measuring fluid volume; a glass container (cup or cylinder or flask
Verb(1) receive an academic degree upon completion of one's studies(2) confer an academic degree upon(3) make fine adjustments or divide into marked intervals for optimal measuring
Adjective(1) of or relating to studies beyond a bachelor's degree
(1) Most of those jobs have gone to India and China, whose universities graduate hundreds of thousands of engineers each year.(2) Many graduate and undergraduate students have worked with us on our radar work and we appreciate their valuable contributions.(3) He was a graduate of Hebron High School and Hastings College.(4) Well, how would his wife not know he didn't graduate college?(5) Everyone else in the race was either an Oxbridge graduate or undergraduate.(6) Some simply wanted to practice their English, while others hoped to obtain vocational training in law enforcement or pursue undergraduate or graduate degrees.(7) The downtown campus offers a broad range of undergraduate and graduate courses.(8) The report recommended that states require students to take a minimum number of courses in core academic subjects in order to graduate from high school.(9) The other half of the truth was that I was on the dean's list and preparing to graduate college with honors.(10) We want to end a system where youth from low-income areas are seven times less likely to graduate college than youth from high-income areas.(11) I am now in my last year of college and I am getting ready to graduate with a masters degree.(12) It also alters the penalty system, in line with industry concerns, to graduate penalties according to the seriousness of the offence.(13) Without this additional dimension in the analysis of students it is difficult to explain efforts by universities to graduate students faster.(14) Many students now graduate from high school having already completed many credits toward college.(15) The prize is given to the graduate or undergraduate student who submitted the best paper on an intelligence-related subject during the preceding year.(16) The guests and public took tours of the place where currently over 500 undergraduate and graduate students are pursuing degrees in information technology and interactive arts.
(1) graduate student :: સ્નાતક વિદ્યાર્થી
(2) graduate school :: ગ્રેજ્યુએટ સ્કૂલ
(3) high school graduate :: ઉચ્ચતર કક્ષામાં ઉત્તીર્ણ
(4) college graduate :: કૉલેજમાંથી અનુસ્નાતક થયાની
(5) graduate studies :: સ્નાતક અભ્યાસ
(6) graduate from :: માંથી સ્નાતક
(7) graduate study :: સ્નાતક અભ્યાસ
(8) graduate engineer :: સ્નાતક ઈજનેર
(9) new graduate :: નવી ગ્રેજ્યુએટ
1. postgraduate ::
2. alumnus ::
3. alumna ::
4. grad ::
5. alum ::
6. get one's diploma ::
એક ડિપ્લોમા વિચાર
7. get one's degree ::
એક ડિગ્રી મેળવી
8. pass one's exams ::
એક પરીક્ષા પાસ
graduate, graduated, graduates, graduating
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Isn't there a policy
against dating GRADUATE students?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
- Graduate work, very impressive.
- And he's only 15 years old.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
We're hoping to have him
do GRADUATE work here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
You may have gone to Cambridge,
but I am an honorary GRADUATE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
"What do you say to a GRADUATE
of the UC Berkeley Physics Department?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
English to Gujarati Dictionary: graduate
Meaning and definitions of graduate, translation in Gujarati language for graduate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of graduate in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "graduate"
What graduate means in Gujarati, graduate meaning in Gujarati, graduate definition, examples and pronunciation of graduate in Gujarati language.