(કોઇ વ્યક્તિ કે સ્થળ)ને કશાકથી મુક્ત કરવું
(1) From 1983 to 1987 the 5th Brigade were given a free hand to rid Matabeleland of the perceived threat.(2) boil the peel to rid it of bitterness(3) she couldn't wait to be rid of us(4) But young people are fighting back in South Yorkshire and today will descend on London, seeking to rid their county of its unwanted image.(5) The concentration camp system also claimed millions of non-Jewish victims, though their murder was not part of the same plan as that devised to rid Europe of Jews for ever.(6) It has been discovered that the vitamin has the ability to rid your body of the free radicals that sometimes prevent oxygen being pumped around your limbs.(7) By learning some simple facts about weeds, you can put yourself in a much better position to rid your garden of these unwanted guests.(8) They have delivered real change on the ground and rid communities of the scourge of drugs.(9) The increase comes as a blow to health and education officials who have spent the past three years trying to rid Southampton of its unwanted title as the south's teenage pregnancy hot spot.(10) we now have the greatest chance ever to rid the world of nuclear weapons(11) A CAMPAIGN to rid Grimsby of abandoned cars has resulted in more than 50 unwanted vehicles being handed over in the first 10 days.(12) Although washing and drying rids the bottles of bacteria, frequent washing accelerates the breakdown of plastic bottles made from polyethylene terephthalate, releasing toxins into the water.(13) According to medieval hagiography, Patrick's powers also encompassed raising the dead, conjuring snow on a summer's day and, of course, ridding Ireland of snakes.(14) The beleaguered authority is to discuss the way forward in ridding the city of unwanted homes, which are magnets to vandals, at a meeting next Monday.(15) Touchwood sees the illegitimate child he has fathered as ├ö├ç├┐a half a yard of flesh├ö├ç├û and, relieved to be rid of it with just a small financial outlay, he remarks ├ö├ç├┐and would I were rid of all the wares in the shop so├ö├ç├û.(16) No, you threw it in the garbage, and you felt relieved and refreshed to be rid of it.
(1) get rid of :: માથી મુક્ત થવુ
(2) get rid :: છુટકારો મેળવવા
(3) to get rid of :: ના થી છુટકારો મેળવવો
(4) rid of :: છુટકારો
(5) get rid off :: છુટકારો મેળવવો
(6) getting rid :: છુટકારો મેળવવામાં
(7) getting rid of :: છુટકારો મેળવવામાં
(8) be rid of :: છુટકારો કરી
1. clear ::
2. free ::
3. purge ::
4. empty ::
5. strip ::
1. burden ::
2. encumber ::
3. saddle ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and then get RID of him.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
Sell your assets. Get RID of the BMW,
take out a second mortgage--
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
You have to get RID
of the chair.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
Get RID of the
trade route part?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
All right, I'll get RID of him...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: rid
Meaning and definitions of rid, translation in Gujarati language for rid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rid in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rid"
What rid means in Gujarati, rid meaning in Gujarati, rid definition, examples and pronunciation of rid in Gujarati language.