બરછટ, સર્વસાધારણ, સામાન્ય, સામાન્ય કે ઊતરતી કોટિનું, નાજુકાઈ વિનાનું, અશિષ્ટજાડું
- બરછટઅશિષ્ટ કે અણઘડ રીતથીઅશિષ્ટતા
Adjective(1) of textures that are rough to the touch or substances consisting of relatively large particles(2) lacking refinement or cultivation or taste(3) of low or inferior quality or value
(1) You will see women lose their uniqueness - they will become as coarse , as brutish as men.(2) The ogres, unable to see her, began to look around, still roaring and shouting in their coarse speech.(3) The people whom he met, besides his own kin, were coarse in speech and thought.(4) At a microscopic scale, at the surface of the deposit, coarse particles roll on a deposit of fine particles as a result of particle segregation.(5) The material is coarse and rough, the fabric verdant and winter green.(6) Oats can be used for hay; however, as with the winter cereals, oats are coarse , slow to dry, and often produce dusty hay.(7) His voice was coarse and scratchy, filled with malice and hunger.(8) These treasure hunters were coarse and greedy types whose only intention was plunder.(9) If a drop of the same ink is mixed with a drop of fresh blood, the carbon precipitates at once in the form of rather coarse black particles, assembling in small irregular clusters.(10) He also needs to know the fineness, because coarse particles don't work.(11) Or, you could argue that our language has become downright coarse , offensive and rude.(12) A ragged, yellow-green plant had pushed its way through the coarse , black soil.(13) Sprinkle the coarse salt over a sheet pan and arrange the clams on top.(14) Beneath these lies a floor of coarse granite sand and broken shell.(15) The poet who was so courtly and gentle in his verse could be coarse and vulgar in his everyday speech.(16) I sighed, moved to stroke the slightly coarse fur on her shoulder.
(1) coarse-grained :: બરછટ દાણાદાર
(2) coarse salt :: બરછટ મીઠું
(3) coarse grain :: બરછટ અનાજ
(4) coarse hair :: બરછટ વાળ
(5) coarse sand :: બરછટ રેતી
(6) coarse aggregate :: બરછટ એકંદર
(7) coarse language :: બરછટ ભાષા
(8) coarse thread :: બરછટ થ્રેડ
(9) coarse texture :: બરછટ રચના
(10) coarse cloth :: બરછટ કાપડ
1. rough ::
2. large ::
4. vulgar ::
5. harsh ::
6. uncouth ::
7. common ::
1. dusty ::
2. fine ::
3. superfine ::
coarse, coarsely, coarseness
English to Gujarati Dictionary: coarse
Meaning and definitions of coarse, translation in Gujarati language for coarse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of coarse in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "coarse"
What coarse means in Gujarati, coarse meaning in Gujarati, coarse definition, examples and pronunciation of coarse in Gujarati language.