મુક્તિ, છુટું કરવું તે, છોડી મૂકવું તે, ગ્રંથ બાબતમાં વિમોચનછૂટુ મૂકવું, બહાર પાડવુંછુટકારો, બહાર પાડવું તે
Noun(1) merchandise issued for sale or public showing (especially a record or film(2) the act of liberating someone or something(3) a process that liberates or discharges something(4) an announcement distributed to members of the press in order to supplement or replace an oral presentation(5) the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart(6) euphemistic expressions for death(7) a legal document evidencing the discharge of a debt or obligation(8) a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism(9) activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion(10) the act of allowing a fluid to escape(11) a formal written statement of relinquishment(12) (music
Verb(1) release, as from one's grip(2) grant freedom to; free from confinement(3) let (something(4) prepare and issue for public distribution or sale(5) eliminate (a substance(6) generate and separate from cells or bodily fluids(7) make (information(8) part with a possession or right(9) release (gas or energy(10) make (assets
(1) They are ready for talks provided the distributors lift the ban on release of films on or before February 7.(2) Never having ceased to release albums, his comeback is more in terms of style than presence.(3) I am all about maintaining the rights and freedoms of Canadians but why isn't treatment a condition of his release ?(4) On the 42nd hour, I spoke with a court-appointed lawyer who told me the courts were deliberately slowing the process of our release .(5) Next, point the camera at the other extreme and once again half press the release .(6) Zwick laid down this track just days after the film's initial U.S. release .(7) The too objective script leaves audiences not knowing whether Madeleine was a murderess or not, and this fact contributed to the film's failure on release .(8) The materiality of the paint and the sticky pull and release of the printing process showed a rough and ready formalism at work.(9) He has not complied with the court order for production of the notes and records nor has he signed a release to permit Ms. N.L. direct access to the documents.(10) press and release the reset button quickly(11) But when you think of it, it allows you to start the engine, get into gear and release the brake with one hand.(12) Mr Browne said they were told there was no question of an announcement on their release until certain conditions had been met.(13) The funny thing is that this film feels more like an independent film than a studio release .(14) One trailer available on the original release of the film is not included here, but to no great loss.(15) As for all the bugs that were found after the release, again this is management's fault for NOT having a proper testing process before release .(16) But that does not release me, in the future, from the moral obligation of telling the truth.
(1) release date :: પ્રકાશન તારીખ
(2) to release :: રિલીઝ
(3) release notes :: પ્રકાશન નોંધો
(4) release candidate :: ઉમેદવાર ને છુટ્ટા કરવા
(5) catch and release :: પકડી અને પ્રકાશિત
(6) news release :: સમાચાર પ્રકાશન
(7) release agent :: પ્રકાશન એજન્ટ
(8) release button :: પ્રકાશન બટન
(9) release time :: પ્રકાશન સમય
(10) conditional release :: શરતી પ્રકાશન
3. announcement ::
5. liberation ::
6. discharge ::
7. acquittance ::
8. departure ::
9. vent ::
વસ્ત્રમાં લાંબો ચીરો
10. sacking ::
11. press release ::
12. button ::
13. spill ::
14. free ::
15. untie ::
16. make available ::
17. excuse ::
18. make public ::
19. launch ::
20. exhaust ::
21. turn ::
22. publish ::
23. secrete ::
24. let go of ::
25. liberate ::
26. unloose ::
1. bridle ::
2. check ::
3. constrain ::
4. contain ::
5. control ::
6. curb ::
7. govern ::
8. hold ::
9. inhibit ::
10. regulate ::
11. restrain ::
12. smother ::
13. tame ::
release, released, releases, releasing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We will RELEASE Sofía.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
Release the girl.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
"Release my son
and you'll be rich beyond your dreams.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
Release the ravens.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
You will RELEASE every slave in Yunkai.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: release
Meaning and definitions of release, translation in Gujarati
language for release with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of release in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'release'
What release means in Gujarati, release meaning
in Gujarati, release
definition, examples and pronunciation
of release in Gujarati language.